The Student Room Group

sexting an ex

Scroll to see replies

If you think doing this will be the only way to get his full attention then there's a probably another reason why you two broke up.
Original post by Sadanon12
Because she was playing head games and it bored me to death. She would flirt and act like she was into me, but then shut it down every day by telling me about other guys who are into her/guys she's slept with. Stuff like that just made me lose interest and she could feel it, so one day we literally just stopped talking lol.

It was nice to hear from her the other week and know that she hasn't forgotten about me, but we're just 2 different people and don't have time for each other anymore.

If the guy you like is going on a gap year, are you moving away to uni or what?

ah I see. it's a post uni gap year and we both live in the same town for the foreseeable future.
Original post by emerald7770
If you think doing this will be the only way to get his full attention then there's a probably another reason why you two broke up.

thanks for he psychoanalysis :wink:
it's obviously not the only way just a bit more casual than a 'COME BACK TO ME' word vomit emo text
Original post by Anonymous
it's obviously not the only way just a bit more casual than a 'COME BACK TO ME' word vomit emo text

It's not more casual though, it's actually pretty desperate looking (not saying you are, just how it's perceived). Naked/nearly naked pictures are obviously going to get the attention of most men because it appeals on the most basic level, but it doesn't sound like it would be for the right reason. He initiated a break up because he's not committed enough to you to even say he'd start the travelling and see how long distance goes, bearing in mind it's temporary and not like he's moving away, I personally think that says quite a lot about him. Don't make a man have to tell you twice he doesn't want you, save your integrity and keep the pictures for someone who gives a ****.
Personally I wouldn't send that sort of pictures to anyone, let alone an ex. You're on good terms now, but who knows what the future holds? Once you've sent them, it's impossible to remove them from the public sphere.

Haha, nobody is saying to say "OMG I MISS YOU, COME BACK TO ME<3 <3"
How about a "Hey, how are you doing?". You're attracting him in the wrong way
Original post by infairverona
He initiated a break up because he's not committed enough to you to even say he'd start the travelling and see how long distance goes, bearing in mind it's temporary and not like he's moving away, I personally think that says quite a lot about him. Don't make a man have to tell you twice he doesn't want you, save your integrity and keep the pictures for someone who gives a ****.

I thought the way you did before we broke up but having spoken to a lot of people since who tried the distance thing (uni or travelling) it almost always ends badly. considering how short of a time we were actually together it would most likely have ended over the phone about a month in or one of us would start to resent the other when we met someone knew or started to feel differently. I would be willing to give it a go if it was 3 or 4 months but 8 is just ridiculous.

anyway you have convinced me, I'll send him a clean and short facebook birthday message and otherwise leave out of it.
Haha, nobody is saying to say "OMG I MISS YOU, COME BACK TO ME<3 <3"
How about a "Hey, how are you doing?". You're attracting him in the wrong way

I just thought a snapchat doesn't necessarily require a response but a text message does. I was going for flirty without being needy but I guess either way I come off desperate :erm:
I just thought a snapchat doesn't necessarily require a response but a text message does. I was going for flirty without being needy but I guess either way I come off desperate :erm:

Honestly, you can do what you please but personally, i wouldn't appreciate someone sending me that if they had broke up with me. Just saying! And plus, i'd think they'd be a little desperate and using me. Juuust saying
Honestly, you can do what you please but personally, i wouldn't appreciate someone sending me that if they had broke up with me. Just saying! And plus, i'd think they'd be a little desperate and using me. Juuust saying

well he broke up with me. kind of. after hearing the 8 month bombshell I agreed. but how would it make you feel you were being used?
well he broke up with me. kind of. after hearing the 8 month bombshell I agreed. but how would it make you feel you were being used?

I've been used before but it was a relationship with a friend. It felt like like crap. It's really not that hard to just not send him that but whatever. It kinda says a lot about your relationship to begin with. Good luck
Original post by Sadanon12
After 8 months? That's 4x the amount of time they were together. She could be over him and meet someone new by then.
If she's prepared to wait for this boy for 8 months (imo no one is that special) and wants his D after he's been banging other chicks on his travels (op will need to check him for STDs) then she needs to try and make some sort of arrangement for his return. Will they have a place in each others lives by then? Who knows.

I was in love with my ex after a week for a year looool it takes me a year to get over someone :frown:
Go for it mate, send all the pics!!! ALL OF THEM!!! Insta-flex them undies, you'll get mad likes and he'll get bare jelly and come running back.
Original post by rohit5148
Go for it mate, send all the pics!!! ALL OF THEM!!! Insta-flex them undies, you'll get mad likes and he'll get bare jelly and come running back.

thanks fam, getting naked as we speak :borat:
Original post by rohit5148

Sorry this is not related to the topic but did you get an offer from Imperial becuase you got an interview with 2A in your essay? I'm looking to apply this year and just wondering... thanks
And sorry for bumping an old thread
I broke up with this guy last month because he's going travelling until october and we only dated for 2 months. It was very sad for both of us but we're on good terms because it was nobody's fault.

I am still completely infatuated with him and I want things to start up again when he gets back. Now basically we haven't been in contact because that would defeat the whole point of the break up where he wanted to be without attachments while he was travelling and not have me waiting around for him.

For christmas we bought each other armani underwear, but he couldn't find the one he wanted to get me. It's my birthday this week and I bought it for myself, would it be inappropriate/cruel to send him a snapchat of me wearing it? I am kind of looking for an excuse to get in contact and send the message that I'm still into him/thinking about him.

But if you were in his position, would that be a nice surprise or confusing?

thanks

Sorta just came out of the same exact situation. That's funny. Except I'm a guy. She was a girl. Anyway I'd tell you more but no idea who you are and definitely not gonna say it front of all these vultures. But yeah you really shouldn't even be taking to them
(edited 6 years ago)
I wouldn't send it to him if you've broken up.

When he returns from his travels, talk to him about picking up the relationship from where you left off, then if you do get back together you can surprise him in the bedroom by wearing the underwear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending