The Student Room Group

Surprise surprise, identity of Quebec shooter revealed!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zezno
Awkward when the majority of shooters are White lol

Where are they the majority of shooters white?
Reply 141
Original post by joe cooley
Where are they the majority of shooters white?

USA
Original post by zezno
USA

Wow! Thats amazing

Imagine the majority of people committing gun crime in a majority white country being white!!!!

Give over, next you'll be telling us that the majority of gun crimes in Iraq are committed by brown people !

FFS.

Of course they are white.
Reply 143
Wow! Thats amazing

Imagine the majority of people committing gun crime in a majority white country being white!!!!

Give over, next you'll be telling us that the majority of gun crimes in Iraq are committed by brown people !

FFS.

Of course they are white.

Your argument is stupid. White people could still be the majority and commit less shootings. Lmao.

So why aren't we/Trump focused on White right-wing nationalists? Seeing as they commit the most shootings?
Original post by zezno
Your argument is stupid. White people could still be the majority and commit less shootings. Lmao.

So why aren't we/Trump focused on White right-wing nationalists? Seeing as they commit the most shootings?

Indeed they could, just as brown people could still be the majority and commit less shootings in Iraq.

But they're not, so whats your point?

They do?

Shouldn't have any problem producing a few examples of shootings with confirmed links to White right-wing nationalists then should you?

I await your response with anticipation.
Original post by queen-bee
White people need to speak up/their leaders

As somebody who is part white myself,I would like to comdemn this vile attack on a peaceful minority. May god rest the souls of their victims.

Most white people aren't supremacists meaning they aren't of the same belief system so no they don't.
Reply 146
Indeed they could, just as brown people could still be the majority and commit less shootings in Iraq.

But they're not, so whats your point?

They do?

Shouldn't have any problem producing a few examples of shootings with confirmed links to White right-wing nationalists then should you?

I await your response with anticipation.

How about the recent mosque shooting?
Original post by zezno
How about the recent mosque shooting?

Ah, including Canada now hey?

Pulse nightclub?
Reply 148
Ah, including Canada now hey?

Pulse nightclub?

lol what? a right-wing White nationalist can be from any Country
Original post by zezno
lol what? a right-wing White nationalist can be from any Country

As can Islamists.

You made the claim that white nationalist commit more murders than other terrorists, yet the only example you managed to produce, had a lower body count than the Muslim atrocity against the gay community at the Pulse nightclub.

Can you produce anymore examples?
Original post by Underscore__
Most white people aren't supremacists meaning they aren't of the same belief system so no they don't.

How do you know they dont have hace the same views? Just because they don't act On it? Lol. If you're white,condemn this
Reply 151
As can Islamists.

You made the claim that white nationalist commit more murders than other terrorists, yet the only example you managed to produce, had a lower body count than the Muslim atrocity against the gay community at the Pulse nightclub.

Can you produce anymore examples?

Should we look at the total?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

http://demographicpartitions.org/statistics-on-mass-shootings/
Original post by QE2
WTF are you on about?
Go and have a little lie down love, and then come back and try again.

I'm baaaaaaack habibi :heart::kiss:
Original post by queen-bee
How do you know they dont have hace the same views? Just because they don't act On it? Lol. If you're white,condemn this

I'm not a white supremacist, this person's views are as alien to me as an Islamic terrorist's are. Besides, I've never claimed that Muslims should apologise for the actions of other Muslims.

So its a no then, you cant produce example of white right-wing nationalist shootings.

The links above are about shootings, none with specific ties to the right wing nationalists you claim do most of them.

Lets face it, you spout the standard left wing BS and come unstuck when asked to substantiate your claims.

Laughable.
Reply 155
So its a no then, you cant produce example of white right-wing nationalist shootings.

The links above are about shootings, none with specific ties to the right wing nationalists you claim do most of them.

Lets face it, you spout the standard left wing BS and come unstuck when asked to substantiate your claims.

Laughable.

I can lol, and so can you. Search it up. I gave you a recent one and you didn't think of it because it didn't have many deaths lmao, tells me a lot about you.

Research it yourself, then bring your ignorant self to this thread.
Reply 156

Laughable.

and I've shown evidence that the majority of shooters in America are White. Are you mad?
Reply 157

Laughable.

I'm still waiting for you to condemn the attack, as many right-wingers like to ask Muslims to do so after an Islamic terrorist attack.

Ignorance is bliss
Reply 158

Laughable.

They're right-wing btw, idk why you can't pick that up lol
Original post by zezno
and I've shown evidence that the majority of shooters in America are White. Are you mad?

Again, you were asked to produce evidence linking white right wing nationalists to shootings,after stating:

No one has disputed the fact that the majority of shootings in America are carried out by whites.

Now, can you provide evidence to back up your claim that White right-wing nationalists commit the most shootings or not?

To be honest I am happy to watch you make a prat of yourself all night.

Quick Reply

Latest