The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland University Primary Education Interview (BA Hons)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I have my Sunderland interview tomorrow too. What's everyone took in as artefacts?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by amyhen94
I have just been going over a speech to go with the artefact, I've been looking at what everyone else took and now mine doesn't seem very good aha. What time does your interview start tomorrow? x

12:30, you? Do you think youll be able to talk about it for a long time? I'm worried I wont remember everything I plan to say x
Original post by MollieB99
12:30, you? Do you think youll be able to talk about it for a long time? I'm worried I wont remember everything I plan to say x

There will only be one lot of interviews tomorrow, so you'll all be there at the same time.
Reply 23

Yeah the same time, and it says to talk for up to 5 minutes I could probably talk straight for 3 minutes about it. I am worried that I will ramble on though because I'll be nervous. I think I will forget things that I am planning to say but as long as you seem confident about what your saying and describe how it would be used I'm sure we will be fine! Fingers crossed anyway aha x
Reply 24
Original post by Abigail Murdy
Hi, I have my Sunderland interview tomorrow too. What's everyone took in as artefacts?

I am still unsure about what to take as I am worried I won't be able to talk about something for that long aha.
Yeah the same time, and it says to talk for up to 5 minutes I could probably talk straight for 3 minutes about it. I am worried that I will ramble on though because I'll be nervous. I think I will forget things that I am planning to say but as long as you seem confident about what your saying and describe how it would be used I'm sure we will be fine! Fingers crossed anyway aha x

Well good luck and see you tomorrow :smile:x
Reply 26
Well good luck and see you tomorrow :smile:x

Yeah, good luck! x
How did everyone find the interviews today?
Reply 28
How did everyone find the interviews today?

I thought it went well, definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have just got an offer from them, have you heard back?
I thought it went well, definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have just got an offer from them, have you heard back?

Ah well done! Yeah I got an offer too :smile: What did you use for your artefact? x
Reply 30
Ah well done! Yeah I got an offer too :smile: What did you use for your artefact? x

Well done to you too! I took lego, what about you? x
Has anyone got an interview coming up?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending