The Student Room Group

Skating in the rain at night

Scroll to see replies

The only skating I've done is ice skating and that froze my arse so I'm good ty :smile:
Nice idea though, ain't prepared to fall 500 times and have someone standing there trying to pick me up every time, accidentally made him fall too, but I managed to learn how to ice skate without holding onto the side 😁 Proud af 😅
He were fit tho 😂👌🏼😏
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
No. Look. There's little holes you can pull your hair through :rofl:

Thats how they do highlights
Original post by 0to100
I'm eating in the dark, is this edgy too? :frown:

I think eating donuts on a skateboard is edgier.

Original post by Drewski
You're going to knacker your bearings doing that. And the grip is going to be non existent, outdoor wheels are hard enough already.

meh, I googled it a while ago and it says you can fix them when they start sticking by soaking them in motor oil over night then putting them back on. I'm just gonna keep doing that and hopefully it'l protect them? :confused:

lol I've skated when it's been icey as well. Makes your balance better tbh.

Original post by 0to100
I like popping wheelies on my bmx and waking up neighbours with my moped

I miss the bicycle adventures with my childhood friends :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by retro_turtles
Thats how they do highlights

I swear that's what I was thinking of mate
Original post by 0to100
I swear that's what I was thinking of mate

:rofl:
Original post by 0to100
No. Look. There's little holes you can pull your hair through :rofl:

lmao the holes are in stupid places.
Original post by TeenRose29
The only skating I've done is ice skating and that froze my arse so I'm good ty :smile:
Nice idea though, ain't prepared to fall 500 times and have someone standing there trying to pick me up every time, accidentally made him fall too, but I managed to learn how to ice skate without holding onto the side 😁 Proud af 😅
He were fit tho 😂👌🏼😏

ice skating is the same as inline skating. If you can do one you can do the other.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I think eating donuts on a skateboard is edgier.

I miss the bicycle adventures with my childhood friends :lol:

:eyeball: you saying bmxing is kiddy?! lol rollerblading is more convenient though, hard to get away on a bike
ice skating is the same as inline skating. If you can do one you can do the other.

I fell on ice but I ain't prepared to fall on concrete especially there's no-one to pick me up 😂
He were fit tho 😂👌🏼😏

one time I tripped and slid down an icy snow hill
Original post by 0to100
:eyeball: you saying bmxing is kiddy?! lol rollerblading is more convenient though, hard to get away on a bike

lol nah. I just haven't ridden a bike much since I was a kid.

I have these rollerblades that you can put over your normal shoes. Used to skate to lectures and take em off when I got there. Now I live on campus though.

http://www.doop-skates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/products_classic2_2016_1.jpg
Original post by 0to100
one time I tripped and slid down an icy snow hill

😂😂😂 peak af, I was in a sledge and someone pushed my sledge from behind and the guy tried to stop my sledge and it wouldn't stop so I slid down the hill and fell out of the sledge half way down the hill and I hit hard on the ice at the bottom 😭🙈
😂😂😂 peak af, I was in a sledge and someone pushed my sledge from behind and the guy tried to stop my sledge and it wouldn't stop so I slid down the hill and fell out of the sledge half way down the hill and I hit hard on the ice at the bottom 😭🙈

did you dig his head in for that
lol nah. I just haven't ridden a bike much since I was a kid.

I have these rollerblades that you can put over your normal shoes. Used to skate to lectures and take em off when I got there. Now I live on campus though.

http://www.doop-skates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/products_classic2_2016_1.jpg

that is next level ingenuity
Original post by 0to100
did you dig his head in for that

Nope I just smiled 😂 I dunno what I was doing, I blushed, smiled and apologised 🙈😭
I need to do this report essay piece a shite for tomorrow but I got cramps and everyone texting me for help 😩 HELP 😂😂😂
I used to do that :biggrin:

Can't go back to jogging after skating though lol. Going from jogging to inline skating is like playing a video game and upgrading your character's shoes from crap ones to rocket boots.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending