The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Being Withdrawn From University

I have been withdrawn from University (Yeaterday) and have valid reasons as to why I have not been attending some classes (I am a Year 1 Student)

My question is, is it possible for the University to revoke the withdrawal status and allow me to return to my usual classes? Please let me know as it is important. Before you mention to contact my University, I have and I am waiting for a response.

Thanks.
Bruh what did you do
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by AdamMo95
I have been withdrawn from University (Yeaterday) and have valid reasons as to why I have not been attending some classes (I am a Year 1 Student)

My question is, is it possible for the University to revoke the withdrawal status and allow me to return to my usual classes? Please let me know as it is important. Before you mention to contact my University, I have and I am waiting for a response.

Thanks.

Only the University will know this. There are no rules all Universities work to, this is a matter of internal process and they will have university regulations/statutes etc that cover this. You need to engage with the University administrators and the Student Union.
Original post by AdamMo95

Thanks.

Hello,

You will need to contact the Progression and Support team: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-study/progression-and-support-advisors
and give evidence of the reason why you did not attend.

Hope it helps.

Best wishes and good luck.

Ludovica (Middlesex University graduate and rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending