The Student Room Group

Want to ask sex and relationships YouTuber Hannah Witton a question??

Sex & relationships vlogger Hannah Witton will be doing a video Q&A with The Student Room to answer any questions you have about dating, sex or relationships! :colondollar:

Hannah has over 250,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel, and previously won the 2016 Best Sex and Relationships accolade in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards. She's recently become an ambassador for sexual health charity, Brook, too.

She's also releasing her debut book in April titled 'Doing It', which gives young women a candid insight into topics including body image, puberty, healthy relationships, virginity, consent and self-love.

If you have anything you'd like Hannah to address on camera, submit your questions below and the best ones will get forwarded onto her :biggrin::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What advice can you give to lonely TSRians on getting a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Reply 2
Holy ****, TSR are gonna talk to Hannah Witton? She's the only Youtuber I watch :love:

edit: question: Do you think it is important to be comfortable/happy with yourself before going into a serious relationship?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
What advice can you give to lonely TSRians on getting a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Not sure if that was a serious question... but I like it so it's going in! :u:
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
My top striker had a three-month long injury on FIFA, and I was angry about it.

Was I righteous in punching my teddy?

Not sure if that's her area of expertise :tongue:

Original post by discobish
... to answer any questions you have about dating, sex or relationships
What advice can you give to @UWS to get a Gf :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Lychee627

Should @Lychee627 ask out @tasha_tah :devil:
Original post by UWS
Should @Lychee627 ask out @tasha_tah :devil:

:colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by BigMan Ting
Do girls like getting their titties licked, flicked and sucked before going down on them for maximum pleasure?

Extra question: Why do some girls expect guys to give them oral but they don't want to do it to them?

... I may paraphrase that first question :blush:
Do girls like getting their titties licked, flicked and sucked before going down on them for maximum pleasure?

Extra question: Why do some girls expect guys to give them oral but they don't want to do it to them?

This thread >>>>
I love Hannah Witton :colondollar:

I don't have any questions tbh :colondollar: Just want her to know I'm a big fan
Reply 11
Original post by StrawbAri
I love Hannah Witton :colondollar:

I don't have any questions tbh :colondollar: Just want her to know I'm a big fan

Won't be submitting the questions to her for a few days, so you've got time to have a think :awesome:
Original post by queen-bee
This thread >>>>

It's gonna get a whole lot more messier later...
Reply 13
It's gonna get a whole lot more messier later...

How do you deal with a guy who doesn't quite get the idea that you're not interested in him? I've literally told it to his face (I'm asexual) and he's still asking me out to dinner "to see how it goes, just as friends" - perhaps a cultural issue though as he's an international student from China? Not sure if they have a different kind of dating culture, I really wouldn't consider going to a private dinner in a posh restaurant with someone just being "friends", particularly when he acts very bf-like whenever we hang out...

Also, to give a bit of context, this guy literally came out of nowhere saying we had lectures together in first year (there were over 500 students in our lecture hall, and this was three years ago), could even describe what a ridiculous looking coat I used to wear and where I sat in the exam hall, wrote me a cryptic 30 page story all about himself and how he kept falling in (unrequited) love with various girls, and sent me a weird love letter in Chinese and hand-delivered it to my house over Christmas (I was super creeped out by this, how did he even get my address...). The only reason I agreed to hang out with him a bit this year when he randomly came up to me in Orchestra (and started chatting as if we were already best buddies despite the fact I had no idea who he was) was because I wanted someone to practice my Chinese on...

(Anon because he probably stalks me online... :s-smilie: )
I'm finding it hard to meet new guys at uni... I go to a big uni but am nearing the end and feel I never meet new people anymore. The idea of Tinder seems a bit lame or desperate, also it's not a good story to tell the family. Advice?
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
How do you deal with a guy who doesn't quite get the idea that you're not interested in him? I've literally told it to his face (I'm asexual) and he's still asking me out to dinner "to see how it goes, just as friends" - perhaps a cultural issue though as he's an international student from China? Not sure if they have a different kind of dating culture, I really wouldn't consider going to a private dinner in a posh restaurant with someone just being "friends", particularly when he acts very bf-like whenever we hang out...

Also, to give a bit of context, this guy literally came out of nowhere saying we had lectures together in first year (there were over 500 students in our lecture hall, and this was three years ago), could even describe what a ridiculous looking coat I used to wear and where I sat in the exam hall, wrote me a cryptic 30 page story all about himself and how he kept falling in (unrequited) love with various girls, and sent me a weird love letter in Chinese and hand-delivered it to my house over Christmas (I was super creeped out by this, how did he even get my address...). The only reason I agreed to hang out with him a bit this year when he randomly came up to me in Orchestra (and started chatting as if we were already best buddies despite the fact I had no idea who he was) was because I wanted someone to practice my Chinese on...

(Anon because he probably stalks me online... :s-smilie: )

Tell him he needs to stop or you will contact the police. It's gone beyond the point where you have to be nice with him. He's stalking you and that's not ok.
Original post by Khanthebrit
What advice do you have for a guy with an 11 inch cock like me?

To stop lying
Original post by Lychee627

:rofl:
Sex and relationships youtuber? People really are running out of ideas for vlogging channels lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending