The Student Room Group

KCL vs. the University of Edinburgh vs. QMUL

Hi there,

I've been accepted to all three institutions to read politics. (honours in QMUL and Edinburgh with business management / law respectively)

I love the fact that KCL is in central London and that I can graduate in 3 years. Edinburgh however is wonderful too.

I am hence considering firming King's and insurancing Edinburgh - but I am still quite unsure! (since QMUL might be a better insurance?)

If you were to firm one and insurance the other, what would be your choice? Any helps or advices would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Original post by musso123
Hi there,

I've been accepted to all three institutions to read politics. (honours in QMUL and Edinburgh with business management / law respectively)

I love the fact that KCL is in central London and that I can graduate in 3 years. Edinburgh however is wonderful too.

I am hence considering firming King's and insurancing Edinburgh - but I am still quite unsure! (since QMUL might be a better insurance?)

If you were to firm one and insurance the other, what would be your choice? Any helps or advices would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Look at the course content first, especially as from the sounds of things they differ somewhat. Then consider location and facilities. Ideally you want the uni with the best balance of both. My choice wouldn't help you- I would immediately discount QMUL and Edinburgh because I don't want to study business management or law. Also if I've read it right and the Edinburgh course is the one that is with Law, are you Scottish? Is it Scots law? If it is Scots law and you aren't Scottish consider that might be of limited value.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending