The Student Room Group

Fiancé has naked pictures of ex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShayMay
My fiancé has 2 revealing polaroid pictures of his ex, he refuses to get rid of them. I'm majorly bothered as a while ago he abandoned me and dumped me as he thought he was still in love with her, this is the same person as in the photos. He says he won't get rid of them because they are memories and he doesn't want to forget them. I have no idea what to do! He'd rather break up than get rid of them. Help?!

Export them (The ex's nudes) to a computer and photoshop his mother / grandmothers face onto his ex's, carefully of course, so it's hard to tell what you've done.

Then you want to replace the originals on his phone with your new versions, and wait for him to realise what is different about them, once he notices he's sure to delete them.

Hope this helped.

-AHappyTeddybear
I'd kick his ass. There's no reason why he should still have naked photos of his ex, if he had any respect for you he should have deleted them a long time ago. Besides, if he's still got her nudes, what else does he have? Sounds like a total ********.
Awful. Whenever anyone sends nude pictures to e.g. my TSR inbox* I delete them unshared within five thirty minutes of opening.

* https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/private.php?do=newpm&u=477044
Oh god. This is a no-brainer, sweetie you need to dump him. Bye Felicia!
Original post by ChickenMadness
I don't see what the big deal is lol.

edit:

oh ye if he dumped you for her in the past you shouldn't even be with him though. I just meant I don't see the big deal having pictures of exes in general.

Sure, no problem with having pictures of your ex. But nudes? He wants to keep them too. That means in some time in the future he'll be looking at them, most probably jerking off to them while his fiancee is sleeping innocently next to him. Guy sounds like a class A jerk to me, no pun intended.
Original post by ahappyteddybear
export them (the ex's nudes) to a computer and photoshop his mother / grandmothers face onto his ex's, carefully of course, so it's hard to tell what you've done.

Then you want to replace the originals on his phone with your new versions, and wait for him to realise what is different about them, once he notices he's sure to delete them.

Hope this helped.

-ahappyteddybear

i love this
He clearly still has deep feelings for his ex...otherwise why would he hang on to intimate photos?

I suggest you leave him. The only woman he should love is you. In the long-term I can't see this working. The fact that he rather break up than get rid of these photos shows how uncommitted he is to you. Find someone else who will treat you better.
I think if he'd rather break up with you than get rid of the pictures. He's not serious enough about marrying you. I understand about the centimental value of the pics. But the fact you are so worried about this shows that you feel insecure and don't trust him. If he really cared about you he would delete the pics when he knew they were upsetting you. I hope you make the right decision for you. You should be sure you are marrying the right person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending