The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Any kpop fans in Lincoln?

Hi I'm a first year student at Lincoln uni, and I've liked kpop for just over a year now, i like seventeen, Got7, BTS, blackpink, astro, exo just loads haha.

Was wondering if there were any kpop fans at Lincoln or on tsr in general :smile:

Scroll to see replies

hey im in lincolnshire i loooove kpop
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hannahjdde
hey im in lincolnshire i loooove kpop

Awesome!! What bands do you like?
Original post by Shay.cooper
Awesome!! What bands do you like?

seventeen, bts, exo, got7, blackpink :smile:
Reply 4
I live in Scotland but...
BTS army here!!! Tae bias<3 Blackpink is my fav girl group but CLC is slowly overtaking because I'm in love with the new comeback!
Reply 5
Original post by KarenL
I live in Scotland but...
BTS army here!!! Tae bias<3 Blackpink is my fav girl group but CLC is slowly overtaking because I'm in love with the new comeback!

Yoongi is my bias! And Lisa is my fave from Blackpink, i really like gfriend too!
Reply 6
seventeen, bts, exo, got7, blackpink :smile:

Cool! Do you go to the uni or do you just live in Lincoln?
Cool! Do you go to the uni or do you just live in Lincoln?

i just live in Lincolnshire
Yes I also like anime
Reply 9
Original post by Wibblywobblyhard
Yes I also like anime

what kpop bands do you like?
i just live in Lincolnshire

oh fair enough :smile:
what kpop bands do you like?

Corey in the house
Reply 12
Yoongi is my bias! And Lisa is my fave from Blackpink, i really like gfriend too!

haha Yoongi/Jin have been my bias wrecker for the past month or so... Especially Jin in the Eat Jin/chimchim/kook vlive :tongue:
my fave in BP is 4D chichu!! and yeah I like gfriend and mamamoo as well
Reply 13
Cool I'm in the same year as you at the University of Lincoln but nobody I know irl likes kpop. So lonely. We need a kpop society.
I know this was posted ages ago, but I've applied to Lincoln for this Sep and I'm a kpop fan^^
Original post by butterflyonaweb
I know this was posted ages ago, but I've applied to Lincoln for this Sep and I'm a kpop fan^^

So have I! We should meet up and listen to kpop sometime!
Original post by Bedgson1

I got into Lincoln so we defo should!

Thats is great!
Reply 18
Original post by Sammy.M
Cool I'm in the same year as you at the University of Lincoln but nobody I know irl likes kpop. So lonely. We need a kpop society.

Also got into Lincoln! I listen to pretty much every genre, but the likes of Big Bang, Crush, Zico, Jay Park, Dean, Heize and artists like that really stand out to me. :colondollar:
Reply 19

Thats is great!

Original post by m.jay
Also got into Lincoln! I listen to pretty much every genre, but the likes of Big Bang, Crush, Zico, Jay Park, Dean, Heize and artists like that really stand out to me. :colondollar:

I'll be a second year by the time you guys join but I don't really care since I'll be friends with anyone who appreciates k-pop. I would start a k-pop society myself but I'm not organised enough to be in charge of a whole group of people, so I'd rather just embarrassingly chair dance to k-pop in my room. But meeting people sounds fun! 😂

(Btw my favourite groups are BTS and DAY6, but I like lots of others. Those two are just the ones I stalk... I mean listen to... LISTEN TO the most.) 😏

Quick Reply

Latest