The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Graduate Scheme

Has anyone applied for this?

I got an email today to say I have passed the video interview but that you don't automatically get a place on the assessment centre in case others score higher...seems an interesting way to do things!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by eilidhx
Has anyone applied for this?

I got an email today to say I have passed the video interview but that you don't automatically get a place on the assessment centre in case others score higher...seems an interesting way to do things!

I just got invited to do the video interview - when do they let you know if you get through to the assessment centre? is the interview long?
Reply 2
Original post by vinder
I just got invited to do the video interview - when do they let you know if you get through to the assessment centre? is the interview long?

It was 6 questions. I found out about a week after submitting the video interview so not too long at all.
Reply 3
Got invited to the assessment day for marketing on the 9th of January but I am in the USA until the 12th and there is only one date! So completely bummed.
Reply 4
Original post by eilidhx
Got invited to the assessment day for marketing on the 9th of January but I am in the USA until the 12th and there is only one date! So completely bummed.

Did you attend the assessment centre in the end? If you did how did you find it?
Hi i've got invited to a video interview..any advice? Are the 6 questions all competency based? Goodluck with your applications guys
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by AnyaPrincess
Hi i've got invited to a video interview..any advice? Are the 6 questions all competency based? Goodluck with your applications guys

Hi, from what I remember the questions were 'give an example when...' format.
Reply 7

Hi, out of curiosity, what did you apply for?
Original post by Acqua
Hi, out of curiosity, what did you apply for?

Hi Acqua I've applied for the Sales and Business Development role
Reply 9
Hi Acqua I've applied for the Sales and Business Development role

Ohhh ok! I applied for business management :smile: I completed by SJT yesterday...how long did they take to reply at each stage?
Original post by Acqua
Ohhh ok! I applied for business management :smile: I completed by SJT yesterday...how long did they take to reply at each stage?

Great :smile:! It was very quick for me...a couple of hours after the SJT they invited me to complete their online psychometric tests. Then it was about one day after those tests that I got an email with the link for a video interview.
Reply 11
Great :smile:! It was very quick for me...a couple of hours after the SJT they invited me to complete their online psychometric tests. Then it was about one day after those tests that I got an email with the link for a video interview.

They aare very quick..just got the online tests invite :smile: It's quite refreshing to get a response quickly for grad schemes! I hope the video interview went well for you :smile:
Reply 12
Other than eilidhx who heard back a week later, how long did it take for people to get the outcome of the video interview?
Reply 13
Me again, I found out I passed the video interview on Monday but that it's not guaranteed that I will be invited to the AC. Has anyone been invited to an AC lately esp for Business Management?
Original post by Acqua
Me again, I found out I passed the video interview on Monday but that it's not guaranteed that I will be invited to the AC. Has anyone been invited to an AC lately esp for Business Management?

I still haven't heard back, though again, for a different role!
Reply 15
Original post by shadowdweller
I still haven't heard back, though again, for a different role!

Hopefully it's only because they're still organising the ACs and not because we haven't been shortlisted!
Reply 16
Has anyone has the AC yet? I had mine so hopefully find out soon! Lemme know if anyone else heard back about being offered a role!
Reply 17
If you've had an AC, do you have any advice to give? (either on here or pm). I'd like to get an idea of what the day was like.
Reply 18
I have an assessment centre on Monday at Bracknell for Business Management
Reply 19
Original post by AmyLiz94
I have an assessment centre on Monday at Bracknell for Business Management

Same here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest