The Student Room Group

I want too.

I wanna kill myself because of A levels I'm genuinely being serious. What should i do?
I often feel like that too. A levels are torture, but keep going. Please don't do anything stupid. Try taking a gap year, or do a Btec instead. Try and find what makes you happy.
Please please please go to your GP or speak to a pastoral carer at school.

What exactly is it about A Levels making you feel like this?
Reply 3
YEP that was me last year lol, just try your best. I came out with better grades than I expected, just keep going it'll all be worth it in the end!
Reply 4
Original post by xxx-ooo-xxx
Please please please go to your GP or speak to a pastoral carer at school.

What exactly is it about A Levels making you feel like this?

My horrible grades and my teachers constantly briging me down even though i work hard. I just want to die and ive been having thoughts for about 3months and planning how i am going to die.
same
Original post by inmyownzone
My horrible grades and my teachers constantly briging me down even though i work hard. I just want to die and ive been having thoughts for about 3months and planning how i am going to die.

A-Levels are tough, and will be stressful, but are temporary. Making the decision to kill yourself is permanent and something you can't turn back on- please remember that.

If you really need someone to talk about this problem, feel free to PM me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inmyownzone
I wanna kill myself because of A levels I'm genuinely being serious. What should i do?

Original post by cash me ousside
same

A levels aren't everything in life. There is a much bigger world outside waiting for you. Stay strong and do your best, there is so much to come!
Reply 8
Please dont! you will be missedddd!! Try to read the Bible to guide you through, honestly it will help make you more peaceful. Like the others said A levels are a small portion of your life, probably 8%, you still have 92% of the other great things to experience, remain strong and soon you will be set free. Its only a phase, the majority of studentd go through, it but try to conceal. Those getting the A grades are probably sacrificing 90% of their time on work. Xx

Quick Reply

Latest