The Student Room Group

Have you ever been ridiculed for your looks?

Scroll to see replies

I've been told I look like this cause of my teeth and chubby cheeks
Attachment not found
looool a slitheen
Original post by retro_turtles
:lol: why how old did you think i was?

15-16
Original post by Cherub012
15-16

Ah okay
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye lol.

did them ****wits ever lay their dirty lil paws on you :noway:
Of course.

But, unlike a lot of people, I don't care.
Original post by 0to100
did them ****wits ever lay their dirty lil paws on you :noway:

ye actually lol. Got into fights on a weekly basis at school. I went to the worst school in Bristol probably. The offstead reports always score the lowest in every section.
ye actually lol. Got into fights on a weekly basis at school. I went to the worst school in Bristol probably. The offstead reports always score the lowest in every section.

mate,are you srs, that **** actually happens? :\
I thought EurasianWriter on Youtube was just loony...you should check him out, he goes in about racism toward half Asians
Original post by 0to100
mate,are you srs, that **** actually happens? :\
I thought EurasianWriter on Youtube was just loony...you should check him out, he goes in about racism toward half Asians

lol pretty annoying trying to listen to him with that mask on. I think he hates himself and his parents too much and has some stupid views :rofl: (he probably got bullied and let it get to him lmao)

I never had problems with girls at school. Tbh one of the reasons I got bullied was because I had alot of attention from girls, when I was in year 10 and 11 started getting girls from every year group flirting with me (because I looked different from everyone else, everyone was white in the schools I went to). Most of the boys were jealous of the girl attention, used to overhear them talking about it. So they were racist as well because those are probably the easiest insults they could think of.

And theres also generic stuff like when chavvy kids shout paki / n.igger / chink / etc. lol

I moved schools to a posh one in year 10 and 11 (because of my mum) and that made it worse. In my previous school I ended up having a reputation because of all the fights and no one bothered me. Posh ponsy kids are so much worse rofl and had to start from the beginning again without the reputation for fighting.

Doesn't really happen now. But I go to university near London and this place is multicultural.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yea, it got a bit to much from family members so I rarely see them. ''I've built these walls.... A fortress deep and mighty...." Lol.
Regularly. Not so much to my face since I became an adult, at least. I don't let it bother me these days.
All the time.... I just say I know because I do know I'm ugly and forget it because it shouldn't really matter
lol pretty annoying trying to listen to him with that mask on. I think he hates himself and his parents too much and has some stupid views :rofl:

I never had problems with girls at school. Tbh one of the reasons I got bullied was because I had alot of attention from girls, when I was in year 10 and 11 started getting girls from every year group flirting with me (because I looked different from everyone else, everyone was white in the schools I went to). Most of the boys were jealous of the girl attention, used to overhear them talking about it. So they were racist as well because those are probably the easiest insults they could think of.

And theres also generic stuff like when chavvy kids shout paki / n.igger / chink / etc. lol

I moved schools to a posh one in year 10 and 11 (because of my mum) and that made it worse. In my previous school I ended up having a reputation because of all the fights and no one bothered me. Posh ponsy kids are so much worse rofl and had to start from the beginning again without the reputation for fighting.

Doesn't really happen now. But I go to university near London and this place is multicultural.

Nah you came back too quick. Which video did you look at? You gotta look at at least 3. He made some interesting points is all, though his hatred is clear, he says in most of his vids: yea I'm bitter. It just made me really mentally ****ed that all half Asians are potential serial killers with schizophrenic self loathing because of this video I saw from him when he did a video about half Asian murderers. He successfully made me believe that they all went loopy because of identity issues and bullying. But he might have a point about why Asian women get with white men even if he overdoes it on the projecting sometimes. Regardless I'll address your points. (reads) Ok Idk if he struck a nerve with you or something but there was no need for you to go on the defense like that. He's def not saying that being hapa means everyone will hate you or think you're ugly. He actually has videos about fetishizing half Asian men. His issue is the Asian racist exaltation of white people, and how it CAN not always screw the mixed kids over. It's an important issue even if you say the reasons you fought a lot was because of jealousy or whatever.
lol pretty annoying trying to listen to him with that mask on. I think he hates himself and his parents too much and has some stupid views :rofl:

and he had some good as **** points about how the asian gene is hella dominant. It's true it had me laughing like never thought about it like that >_> and its not just chavs who are racist, don't do that mate.
Original post by 0to100
Nah you came back too quick. Which video did you look at? You gotta look at at least 3. He made some interesting points is all, though his hatred is clear, he says in most of his vids: yea I'm bitter. It just made me really mentally ****ed that all half Asians are potential serial killers with schizophrenic self loathing because of this video I saw from him when he did a video about half Asian murderers. He successfully made me believe that they all went loopy because of identity issues and bullying. But he might have a point about why Asian women get with white men even if he overdoes it on the projecting sometimes. Regardless I'll address your points. (reads) Ok Idk if he struck a nerve with you or something but there was no need for you to go on the defense like that. He's def not saying that being hapa means everyone will hate you or think you're ugly. He actually has videos about fetishizing half Asian men. His issue is the Asian racist exaltation of white people, and how it CAN not always screw the mixed kids over. It's an important issue even if you say the reasons you fought a lot was because of jealousy or whatever.

watched the first one on his channel. But his voice is too annoying with the mask only watched half of it lmao. It was mostly him talking about how he hates himself and that white girls don't like asian men :rofl:

So that's why I made the point about one of the reasons I got bullied by the boys at my school was because of all the girl attention. Not really being defensive just elaborating on my school experience since you seem interested. Another reason was when I first started getting into fights at my first school, a lot of the chavvy kids wanted to fight me literally just so they could be the 'hardest' lmao. Since I won some fights it would make them look good. Really stupid stuff.

Ye I have met two girls so far who had a 'half asian fetish' rofl. One of them was my ex gf. She pretty much only goes for half asian or asian guys. I don't have a problem with that.

Also my parents love each other a lot of what he says doesn't apply to me lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
yh, I ain't perfect.
(edited 7 years ago)
watched the first one on his channel. But his voice is too annoying with the mask only watched half of it lmao. It was mostly him talking about how he hates himself and that white girls don't like asian men :rofl:

So that's why I made the point about one of the reasons I got bullied by the boys at my school was because of all the girl attention. Not really being defensive just elaborating on my school experience. Another reason was when I first started getting into fights at my first school, a lot of the chavvy kids wanted to fight me literally just so they could be the 'hardest' lmao. Since I won some fights it would make them look good. Really stupid stuff.

Ye I have met two girls so far who had a 'half asian' fetish' rofl. One of them was my ex gf. She pretty much only goes for half asian or asian guys.

Maybe r/hapa is better, then you'll see 8 million posts matching what he says, without the voice. It wasn't mostly about him hating himself. Idk maybe in private you'll admit some of the stuff he's saying if you haven't already. Because surely it would be hard for someone with an Asian mom and white dad to agree with something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpuXZ1ked0U

That video was when I started to get mind****ed and paranoid about all the asian-white couples I walked by. He made me look at them in the way the video link described it, if you allowed yourself to sit and watch it, it's not that long. The chavvy thing seems like you're trying to minimise racism to "oh it's just ignorant delinquents" when it's more than that and even I know that. You cant deny truth because it don't match your personal anecdotes. That video is the intro on his channel because it's the lighter version. Maybe we should've discussed this in private so you wouldnt be responding how you are because I personally dont see how you can disagree with it. @ChickenMadness I just want you to know I'm not trying to attack you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
yep, was on here actually.

That was Ttingtox, I wouldn't worry about his opinion :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
That was Ttingtox, I wouldn't worry about his opinion :lol:

This was almost 2 years ago, I don't think it was haha.
Original post by hezzlington
This was almost 2 years ago, I don't think it was haha.

Ohhh right, sorry about that :frown:

I remember Ttingtox called you a rat last year, so I thought it was that
Original post by Eternalflames
Ohhh right, sorry about that :frown:

I remember Ttingtox called you a rat last year, so I thought it was that

:O

I do not recall this. How rude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending