The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got an offer from UCL for straight Law, but I'm really curious about how I did in the LNAT because I came out of it thinking it went really badly!!
Original post by qwerty505
Yeah definitely :biggrin: It's looking like LSE will be my firm regardless but really want to know my LNAT anyway

Haha if you're going do tell me. Hope to see you there- I'm trying to get my friend to come with me so I don't have to be alone for the day!
And same about the LNAT :smile: I'm debating whether or not to put LSE as my firm (though most likely not, I still want to take the chance to come to London xD)
Original post by ymehana
I got an offer from UCL for straight Law, but I'm really curious about how I did in the LNAT because I came out of it thinking it went really badly!!

Congrats on your UCL offer!! :smile: You must have done amazing then, I've seen so many ppl comment that they got rejected because of bad LNAT... when did you get your offer, and are you planning to firm it?
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Haha if you're going do tell me. Hope to see you there- I'm trying to get my friend to come with me so I don't have to be alone for the day!
And same about the LNAT :smile: I'm debating whether or not to put LSE as my firm (though most likely not, I still want to take the chance to come to London xD)

I mean as a Londoner I'd always recommend coming down!! :smile:
I mean as a Londoner I'd always recommend coming down!! :smile:

Hahaha problem is that I study in a boarding school in Oxford (international student) so it's going to be so far away :frown: London is so great tho!
Reply 45
Congrats on your UCL offer!! :smile: You must have done amazing then, I've seen so many ppl comment that they got rejected because of bad LNAT... when did you get your offer, and are you planning to firm it?

Thank you!! :smile: I am planning to firm it unless LSE decides to make me an offer - then I'm probably gonna have to think about it - but UCL is my first choice anyway.
Hahaha problem is that I study in a boarding school in Oxford (international student) so it's going to be so far away :frown: London is so great tho!

Well even if you don't firm it I'm sure it's worth the experience! What A levels do you do btw?
Well even if you don't firm it I'm sure it's worth the experience! What A levels do you do btw?

Ikr :smile:
Eng lit, Class civ, Maths and Bio.. struggling so badly w/ Bio. Luckily it won't count towards my offer xD or else i'm screwed! you? :smile:
Ikr :smile:
Eng lit, Class civ, Maths and Bio.. struggling so badly w/ Bio. Luckily it won't count towards my offer xD or else i'm screwed! you? :smile:

History, Law and Class Civ as well!! Are you on AQA?
History, Law and Class Civ as well!! Are you on AQA?

Nah I'm OCR xD Been studying about good old Oddie last year (and bunch of tragedies where basically everyone kills everyone), and The Iliad and Aeneid atm alongside comedies :smile: you?
Nah I'm OCR xD Been studying about good old Oddie last year (and bunch of tragedies where basically everyone kills everyone), and The Iliad and Aeneid atm alongside comedies :smile: you?

Ahh, I did the Odyssey last year and now doing tragedy and the Aeneid!
Ahh, I did the Odyssey last year and now doing tragedy and the Aeneid!

Ahhhh xDDD what tragedies are you doing? I did the Antigone, Medea, Agamemnon and Electra last year :biggrin: The Aeneid is amazing (even tho it's so much harder to remember the details!) I'm much more of a Virgil fan than Homer ^^ Even though I loved the depiction of Achilles' grief in the Iliad..
Original post by ymehana
Thank you!! :smile: I am planning to firm it unless LSE decides to make me an offer - then I'm probably gonna have to think about it - but UCL is my first choice anyway.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for UCL.. TAT I'm pretty set on my firm uni tho, I just want a sense of closure haha you get what I mean? xD
Does anyone know what dates the LNAT results were sent out in previous years? I read somewhere it was second week of Feb, so I'm trying not to check my emails too obsessively yet...
Waiting on my two Lnat unis, UCL and Kings, as well as Queen Mary.
Got an offer from Surrey and have to take an entrance exam for LSE (mature student!)
Original post by AMcCammont87
Does anyone know what dates the LNAT results were sent out in previous years? I read somewhere it was second week of Feb, so I'm trying not to check my emails too obsessively yet...
Waiting on my two Lnat unis, UCL and Kings, as well as Queen Mary.
Got an offer from Surrey and have to take an entrance exam for LSE (mature student!)

Same.. waiting on UCL and Kings atm, have offers from the rest that I applied to (which are all non LNAT unis)!! Bt congrats on your offers! :smile: and good luck for LSE!!
Reply 55
Hi, does anyone know what the accepted LNAT scores roughly are for Bristol and Kings?
Original post by AMcCammont87

According to old LNAT results threads on TSR:
2014 - 6th Feb (edit, checked again: 4 Feb)
2015 - 5th Feb
2016 - 28 Jan

Could be wrong but those are the rough dates. Also they seemed to come out around 3pm for the first batch, for anyone interested (yeah. I did a lot of back-reading.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Sick of waiting now🙄
Original post by AG3
Hi, does anyone know what the accepted LNAT scores roughly are for Bristol and Kings?

I think it's like 23 that's seen to be really good. I'm not sure about specific unis though that's just in general
Ahhhh xDDD what tragedies are you doing? I did the Antigone, Medea, Agamemnon and Electra last year :biggrin: The Aeneid is amazing (even tho it's so much harder to remember the details!) I'm much more of a Virgil fan than Homer ^^ Even though I loved the depiction of Achilles' grief in the Iliad..

Yeah I do Antigone and Medea too :biggrin: but Hippolytus and Oedipus as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending