The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Medicine Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tedwards98
Yeah, I haven't had any and it says we need three rounds before we start..... fun times.....

I know haha! I just didn't understand if we're supposed to start it now or wait, considering it takes 6 months to have the first 3 but we're supposed to have sent our form to them by may?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by emelinaw
I know haha! I just didn't understand if we're supposed to start it now or wait, considering it takes 6 months to have the first 3 but we're supposed to have sent our form to them by may?

I'm dtarting mine on Wednesday :smile:
Original post by isabella1999
I'm dtarting mine on Wednesday :smile:

So as we won't be able to finish the 6 month course before we have to send in our form, what do you think we do? Send additional confirmation we've had our last jab maybe? :smile:
Original post by emelinaw
So as we won't be able to finish the 6 month course before we have to send in our form, what do you think we do? Send additional confirmation we've had our last jab maybe? :smile:

Probably yeah, I'm not completely certain I just thought it would be better to start the course asap haha
Congratulations everyone!

I accepted my offer yesterday so it's official! Can't wait to get started :smile:

Will be looking to house share so if anyone is in the same boat then let me know!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 105
I finally got a reply regarding the A*AA/AAA offer reason:

"The difference between an offer being A*AA and AAA is contextual data. As advised on our website:*If an applicant**meets the contextual threshold for both GCSEs and A Levels and passes the interview, they will receive an offer of AAA."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know whether there's a group chat thats been made for offer holders yet to get to know each other?
Hey guys, I was interviewed in Novemeber but put on hold and I finally got an offer a few days ago!! :smile:
Original post by Quicksilver0161
Does anyone know whether there's a group chat thats been made for offer holders yet to get to know each other?

We should make a what's app group chat or Facebook messenger or something
Original post by isabella1999
We should make a what's app group chat or Facebook messenger or something

https://www.facebook.com/groups/282881642128405/

this is what we have going already
Original post by MattJacks
https://www.facebook.com/groups/282881642128405/

this is what we have going already

got my offer 2 days ago! will be firming for sure, anyone else thinking of firming?
Hi guys!! I'm still waiting to hear back from Birmingham but was wondering if any of you who got offers (and congrats btw) are international students as I'm an international and I wasn't quite sure if they send international students their responses alone...
Got an offer today!! is the informal email an actual offer or should I wait for the official letter? Also is everyone going to the same accommodation day?
Offer today! Can't believe it! Has anyone started looking at accommodation yet?
Reply 114
got an offer yesterday!!
Got an offer yesterday!
Reply 116
Well done to everyone who heard back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Original post by Laam13
Got an offer today!! is the informal email an actual offer or should I wait for the official letter? Also is everyone going to the same accommodation day?

Congrats, they will send a formal pack through the post and it will show on Track in a few days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I got an offer today !!!!! Is there a group chat somewhere ?
Original post by nihil_nimis
Hey guys, I got an offer today !!!!! Is there a group chat somewhere ?

Congrats!! Yep if you join the Facebook group that's linked in the email there's a group chat within that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending