The Student Room Group

💩 sister embarrassed at school 💩

My little sister came home from school today very early and she was very upset. (it breaks my heart to see her so down and upset)

I think she was trying to hold her business this morning (she tends to all day because she hates school toilets) and it didn’t quite work out for her, which resulted in her pooing and weeing her pants. She was so ashamed that she didn’t tell any teacher and managed to sit in class all morning with soiled knickers. My mum said that she has started to get a nasty rash, which I suppose is her own fault for not attempting to tell any adult. How they didn’t smell her I don’t know. lol

Anyway the part that has really upset her was during lunchtime she told her best friend about her accident. Her friend then went straight to the teacher and other kids overheard her informing the teacher about her unfortunate problem. I think she was trying to help her and didn’t mean to blurt it out like that.

I have told her that these things happen and that it has probably happened to other kids in her class at some point, she didn’t believe me when I said that everyone has embarrassing stories. I’ve told her mine including the time I wet myself on the way home from school in year 8!!

Please help me out here guys and tell us some of your most embarrassing school incidents… Then I can show her that life is full of them. I know this is a bit forward but she is my little sister and I would do anything for her!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

How old is she

and I used to always **** myself stopped at about year 3
Reply 2
Original post by 0to100
How old is she

and I used to always **** myself stopped at about year 3

She is 10 years old and in year 6. Thank you for your contribution. I bet that was very upsetting for you. :colondollar:
Original post by vickeyhall2
She is 10 years old and in year 6. Thank you for your contribution. I bet that was very upsetting for you. :colondollar:

i have a young sister as well, kids **** themselves. Tell her **** happens..hehe. Like anytime either of my little siblings are upset about something I just remind them that they have a whole life ahead of em, primary school experiences will soon be irrelevant.
That used to happen to me lol but tbf it will blow over if someone don't bring it up or anything 🙃

Does your sister hate school toilets or is she afraid of asking to go? My fear was the latter.
Original post by TeenRose29
That used to happen to me lol but tbf it will blow over if someone don't bring it up or anything 🙃

You pissed and crapped yourself at school numerous times...?
Original post by Bubblyminty
You pissed and crapped yourself at school numerous times...?

Well not numerous times but I pissed myself like once or twice when I was in primary school.
(edited 7 years ago)
I have told her that these things happen and that it has probably happened to other kids in her class at some point

Peeing oneself as child at school is fairly common. Not sure about the crapping part though. The only time I have ever seen that happening was in an episode of the Inbetweeners when Will craps himself during an exam.
Original post by TeenRose29
Well not numerous times but I pissed myself like once or twice when I was in primary school.

Pissing oneself as a child is common. But OP's sis crapped as well. Your initial post suggested you did both numerous times lol. I've never heard of anyone crapping themselves at school unless they had diarrhoea.
Original post by habeas.corpus
Does your sister hate school toilets or is she afraid of asking to go? My fear was the latter.

She just hates them. She has never had this problem before at school, but I know she always tries to hold it all in and wait until she gets home, which she usually does really well. I used to do the same sort of thing at her age. ... I even do it now tbh, the only time I have messed up was walking home from school... but that was in bloody year 8 lol.

She did have problems when she was younger though and used to wear nappies to bed until she was 8.
Pissing oneself as a child is common. But OP's sis crapped as well. Your initial post suggested you did both numerous times lol. I've never heard of anyone crapping themselves at school unless they had diarrhoea.

Haha I didn't read the other part lol sorry for not specifying it 😂 & lol peak
She just hates them. She has never had this problem before at school, but I know she always tries to hold it all in and wait until she gets home, which she usually does really well. I used to do the same sort of thing at her age. ... I even do it now tbh, the only time I have messed up was walking home from school... but that was in bloody year 8 lol.

She did have problems when she was younger though and used to wear nappies to bed until she was 8.

This sounds pretty extreme, and is not normal. I suggest she sees a counsellor for her fear. It's not normal to wear nappies until 8 or to crap oneself at school. Did she have an medical problem requiring the nappies?
(edited 7 years ago)
My little sister came home from school today very early and she was very upset. (it breaks my heart to see her so down and upset)

I think she was trying to hold her business this morning (she tends to all day because she hates school toilets) and it didn’t quite work out for her, which resulted in her pooing and weeing her pants. She was so ashamed that she didn’t tell any teacher and managed to sit in class all morning with soiled knickers. My mum said that she has started to get a nasty rash, which I suppose is her own fault for not attempting to tell any adult. How they didn’t smell her I don’t know. lol

Anyway the part that has really upset her was during lunchtime she told her best friend about her accident. Her friend then went straight to the teacher and other kids overheard her informing the teacher about her unfortunate problem. I think she was trying to help her and didn’t mean to blurt it out like that.

I have told her that these things happen and that it has probably happened to other kids in her class at some point, she didn’t believe me when I said that everyone has embarrassing stories. I’ve told her mine including the time I wet myself on the way home from school in year 8!!

Please help me out here guys and tell us some of your most embarrassing school incidents… Then I can show her that life is full of them. I know this is a bit forward but she is my little sister and I would do anything for her!! :smile:

No stories, but an emergency pair of knickers or point out what is worse using the school toilets or this?
Tell her she going secondary in a few months and all these kids won't matter no more.
Original post by 999tigger
No stories, but an emergency pair of knickers or point out what is worse using the school toilets or this?

Emergency knickers won't soaking wet trousers or skirt!
Original post by Federerr
Tell her she going secondary in a few months and all these kids won't matter no more.

copycat
This sounds pretty extreme, and is not normal. I suggest she sees a counsellor for her fear? It's not normal to wear nappies until 8 or to crap oneself at school.

She is normally a happy popular little girl. She had a bit of bed wetting until she was 8 years old which is actually more common than you might think!!

I think today she just got caught short... school toilets are not nice tbh.. and she probably under estimated herself.
Reply 18
Hahaha... I pissed myself when I was about...13? I am not sure. But I remember it was in front of my home's door. (I've lived in a flat). When I was in primary school, probably 6 to 10 years old, it happened to me on my way to school and I didn't do anything about it, just told everyone I fell in the puddle

Peeing oneself as child at school is fairly common. Not sure about the crapping part though. The only time I have ever seen that happening was in an episode of the Inbetweeners when Will craps himself during an exam.

:toofunny:

I only knew one person who **** themself passed primary and it was a girl who **** herself in yr 9 and she was rushed out the room and everyone asked the teacher and the teacher was like none of your businesses! :angry: she actually said the word "businesses"...

Latest

Trending

Trending