The Student Room Group

Does my outfit make me look rich or just well-off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nerry
Neither lol whats so great about your outfit? Its hardly an expensive suit

The jacket cost £630. I think thats an expensive jacket. Its really quite amazing in the flesh.
Reply 21
Original post by WillIbeFamous
Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.

How can you have a chest chair? :lolwut:
you look scruffy with them mirror stains

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you don't have a tie so

and you're wearing jeans

and you dont have like fancy jewelry on

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3
Original post by iqra2159
How can you have a chest chair? :lolwut:

I said no to face sitting.
The jacket cost £630. I think thats an expensive jacket. Its really quite amazing in the flesh.

you paid more than my rent for a northface looker

it's not a bad jacket at all just not smart or fancy
Original post by 0to100

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you're wearing jeans

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3

The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol
Nice coat
The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol

yea right. For all that namebrand it looks like what I'd wear to a family bbq :dontknow:
It makes you look like you don't clean your mirror very often! :wink: Also: meh. You look completely average.
Original post by 0to100
yea right. For all that namebrand it looks like what I'd wear to a family bbq :dontknow:

I doubt it, its difficult to see from that picture the subtle details which make all the difference
I doubt it, its difficult to see from that picture the subtle details which make all the difference

the subtle details being the toilet seat in the left hand corner?
lmao im just messing about bruv...but there is a toilet seat
neither
I said no to face sitting.

rofl
Average 😁
ffs...
You've gone for the Marks & Spencer look.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100

and you're wearing jeans

luv you <3

Gucci belts with the classic web print look disgusting and chavvy. Much classier to wear a plain belt, unless you're going for the tacky look.

'Fancy jewellery' would make him look like a chav or roadman tbh.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Gucci belts with the classic web print look disgusting and chavvy. Much classier to wear a plain belt, unless you're going for the tacky look.

'Fancy jewellery' would make him look like a chav or roadman tbh.

PREACH

Hermes belts look nice tbh.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
irrelevant.

I never asked for your opinion little girl

though what you said about fancy jewelry was just stupid. Ever heard of diamond rings?
Guys who shave their chest hair are basically women. No balls, no self-respect.
I can have chest chair, not do up my top button and its OK because I'm 6ft 3, have a posh accent and am well dressed. If one was 5ft 2, fat and ginger - may be not.

Urm what? Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending