The Student Room Group

A-Level Options

Recently I picked my four A Level options-
These are
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Maths
However this is for my AS' not A Levels so I am wondering about what University degree I can do with these as I have to drop one in a year/two
Original post by UmerC
Recently I picked my four A Level options-
These are
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Maths
However this is for my AS' not A Levels so I am wondering about what University degree I can do with these as I have to drop one in a year/two

Do you have any idea what you would like to drop?
Medicine would certainly be an option if you kept Chemistry and Biology. Basically any science degree, provided you didn't drop the required ones (you'd have to check the uni websites to be safe). If you wanted to do Physics, you can't drop Maths, for example.
Technically, you could take up Art or even Law if you were so inclined. Perhaps Accounting and Finance may be an option?
Original post by thesporkthief
Do you have any idea what you would like to drop?
Medicine would certainly be an option if you kept Chemistry and Biology. Basically any science degree, provided you didn't drop the required ones (you'd have to check the uni websites to be safe). If you wanted to do Physics, you can't drop Maths, for example.
Technically, you could take up Art or even Law if you were so inclined. Perhaps Accounting and Finance may be an option?

I've got absolutely no clue about what to do. I just want to know what I am able to do with my chosen courses. I really like Science though so I want to stay on that route.

Quick Reply

Latest