The Student Room Group

Does my outfit make me look rich or just well-off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
PREACH

Hermes belts look nice tbh.

They do look very elegant and refined. :fan:
Oh ffs PASS ME BYYYYYYY WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME, GET A LIFE MAN Move yaself tryna get reps
(edited 7 years ago)
A bit like a Dad on his way to Waitrose to pick something up for dinner because he forgot to get something out of the freezer.
Original post by Reality Check
A bit like a Dad on his way to Waitrose to pick something up for dinner because he forgot to get something out of the freezer.

I liked the Waitrose bit
Original post by 0to100
Oh ffs PASS ME BYYYYYYY WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME, GET A LIFE MAN Move yaself tryna get reps

@Fox Corner @Gothic Kitten look at this @SinsNotTragedies I didn't say a thing to her, you know I try to keep calm

Hahahahahaha

omg

You think I'm stalking you :toofunny:

Someone thinks too highly of themselves :rofl:

It's so funny watching you take offence at literally anything someone says that goes against your opinion :lol:

How does that warrant tagging the CT? :erm:
You don't look like either of those things , looks like mr average joe . Like Tyrone from coronation street
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Hahahahahaha

omg

You think I'm stalking you :toofunny:

Someone thinks too highly of themselves :rofl:

It's so funny watching you take offence at literally anything someone says that goes against your opinion :lol:

How does that warrant tagging the CT? :erm:

I do what I want
Original post by Reality Check

:rofl:
Perfect example of why spending that much money on clothes is pointless. Literally just paying for a name tag when the clothes look like everyday clothes.

Atleast get something that's actually worth it like some polar bear skin coat or something lol.
Original post by WillIbeFamous
I liked the Waitrose bit

I was going to say 'ASDA', but I thought I'd be nice :smile:
I would be more worried about your very strange face.
Reply 51
Ay ay I see your iPad in the back there :wink:
You honestly look like a regular dad coming back from work after a long day and decided to take a pic of yourself for your wife.

All I see is average

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP is not a bad outfit, it just doesn't look rich. It looks like a nice 1st date outfit and not a corporate meeting or court or something or whatever you're going for.
Average chap. I wouldn't think you are rich. I would just think you aren't a scumbag chav.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Perfect example of why spending that much money on clothes is pointless. Literally just paying for a name tag when the clothes look like everyday clothes.

Atleast get something that's actually worth it like some polar bear skin coat or something lol.

basically. He said he paid 630. That's like rent...at least come out looking like the royal family for that price.
Original post by 0to100
you look scruffy with them mirror stains

and your belt is basic, if you wanna look rich get Gucci belt or a fancier buckle

and you don't have a tie so

and you're wearing jeans

and you dont have like fancy jewelry on

actually your windbreaker looks like a northface one that I've got and I'm damn sure not rich or well off

luv you <3

Looks whose talking :rolleyes:
Original post by WillIbeFamous
The jacket is Boss, the shirt is Armani, the jeans are Paul Smith, the belt is actually a Gucci belt lol

You've spent a lot clearly but it doesn't look "expensive". I think the jeans are too baggy?
Original post by Rhythmical
Looks whose talking :rolleyes:

Pfft ok Jessica Alba.
Original post by Taylormglmgl
You've spent a lot clearly but it doesn't look "expensive". I think the jeans are too baggy?

Yes that's true - the only dark jeans I have are too baggy. Thanks for your constructive comments

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending