IMG_0873.JPG
That is so me 😂😂😂 even the expression tho 🙈

:rofl:

ur ****ing evil
Original post by 0to100
My lil bro loves gintama

:rofl:

ur ****ing evil

It is 😂😂😂 when the teachers like for this practical you have to work in pairs I turn around, pedo smile at my friend while doing a thumbs up and she does it back, confirmed we working together 😂😭
Original post by TeenRose29
It is 😂😂😂 when the teachers like for this practical you have to work in pairs I turn around, pedo smile at my friend while doing a thumbs up and she does it back, confirmed we working together 😂😭

that's the best way ini. dont wanna be stuck with booger face. or the sleeper.
Original post by 0to100
that's the best way ini. dont wanna be stuck with booger face. or the sleeper.

Or someone I hate 😂 I worked with this new lad once he looks like a 12 year old and the cheek he has oh my 😂 My teacher was talking to me saying if there's anything we can do to make college a nicer place or anything stressing you out and I told him about that lad and he was like, we will make sure he never works with you again 😂 He was roaming around watching me and my friend do our practical today and I was like 'can u get on with it mate, walk on' 😭🙈
But these two memes are some of the cheesiest sh** ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_0874.JPG
Or someone I hate 😂 I worked with this new lad once he looks like a 12 year old and the cheek he has oh my 😂 My teacher was talking to me saying if there's anything we can do to make college a nicer place or anything stressing you out and I told him about that lad and he was like, we will make sure he never works with you again 😂 He was roaming around watching me and my friend do our practical today and I was like 'can u get on with it mate, walk on' 😭🙈
But these two memes are some of the cheesiest sh** ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_0874.JPG

harsh lol
and ew
Original post by 0to100
harsh lol
and ew

Lmao he's an actual pr**k 😂 I made a mistake when he chose to work with me and we had loads of time left to repeat it and we still left college 30 mins early but he had a go at me in the middle of the classroom and I said everyone makes mistakes mate no-ones perfect, and he was so cheeky like 'I'm perfect' the CHEEK of that lad 😑 😩 He's a savage 😂
Lmao trust me 😂 Cheesy sh** 😭
Lmao he's an actual pr**k 😂 I made a mistake when he chose to work with me and we had loads of time left to repeat it and we still left college 30 mins early but he had a go at me in the middle of the classroom and I said everyone makes mistakes mate no-ones perfect, and he was so cheeky like 'I'm perfect' the CHEEK of that lad 😑 😩 He's a savage 😂
Lmao trust me 😂 Cheesy sh** 😭

ignore them nobs man. you're in yr 12 right?
Original post by 0to100
ignore them nobs man. you're in yr 12 right?

I do 😂 I just stormed off from him and he was get this equipment and I was like 'I might do it wrong again, why don't you do it yourself mr perfect? 😂 They think because I'm always giving the laughs that I don't have a cheeky or rude side, oh yes I do u just ain't seen it yet 😏 I used to be on orange report for my behaviour 😂 In secondary school 😝
Yup I'm in year 12 😌 I think I'm the youngest too, everyone's 17 and 18 😂
I do 😂 I just stormed off from him and he was get this equipment and I was like 'I might do it wrong again, why don't you do it yourself mr perfect? 😂 They think because I'm always giving the laughs that I don't have a cheeky or rude side, oh yes I do u just ain't seen it yet 😏 I used to be on orange report for my behaviour 😂 In secondary school 😝
Yup I'm in year 12 😌 I think I'm the youngest too, everyone's 17 and 18 😂

well now hes on his own :yy:

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's compulsory. :h:

i was jk ur not evil x
now buy me some kfc
Original post by 0to100
well now hes on his own :yy:

i was jk ur not evil x
now buy me some kfc

Haha correct he is like today even the lads ditched him and he was walking around the classroom like a lost sheep 😂 It was funny af 🙈 Anywhooooooo, I've been talking about myself all this time 😭 Silly me 😅😑
Original post by 0to100

i was jk ur not evil x
now buy me some kfc

Nah, bruv. :h:
Original post by 0to100
why do you always hurt me

Because.......

Spoiler

Original post by J-ved
[video="youtube;ZnX5hvYUlHE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnX5hvYUlHE[/video]

this is ethan
IMG_0873.JPG
That is so me 😂😂😂 even the expression tho 🙈

this is crusty and dry
IMG_0859.JPG
#Relatable 😂😂😂

dead ass head ass meme
[minion voice] bello
somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I aint the sharpest tool in the shed she was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead well the years start coming and they don't stop coming fed to the rules and I hit the ground running didn't make sense not to live for fun your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb so much to do so much to see so whats wrong with taking the back street you'll never know if you don't go youll never shine if you don't glow hey now youre an all star get your game on go play hey now youre a rock star get the show on get paid and all that glitters is gold only shooting stars break the mould
FS8XEJfT.jpgAdd me on Snap Chat for the dank memes @ bennnnnn1999
The memes in this thread are by far some of the worst I have ever come across, it is a mockery of what could have been.

Spoiler

FeelsBadMan

Quick Reply

Latest