The Student Room Group

Immediate Tinder turn offs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Why didnt you reply

I thought they were genuinely nice until they said something weird(can't remember exactly). I couldn't block them for some reason so they kept on messaging me hi everyday.
Having an account
Original post by Anonymous

I'm sorry, but why the hell would that actually impress a girl? You think girls are so shallow and vapid that they'll find that attractive??

No that's what the results tell us.
:colonhash:
Original post by saraxh
:colonhash:

hi
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Most have been said.

I have one though: when their first message is something crude. I woke up to this lovely gem on Christmas Day 2015 :h:

Well at least there's no beating round the bush I guess?
Original post by Dat Tall Guy
hi

:colonhash::colonhash:
Original post by Retired_Messiah

*insert rude joke about shaving*
*insert rude joke about shaving*

Avoiding beating round the bush did not help certain people in their aims to be allowed to beat around her bush apparently :colonhash:

Spoiler

Beards. Instant swipe left.

I find Tinder a complete waste of time though. I'd say a good 80% of the people I match don't bother to send a message or reply when I send one. I think some people treat the app like Pokemon - a collection (in this case people who find them attractive) that they can show off to their friends.
Avoiding beating round the bush did not help certain people in their aims to be allowed to beat around her bush apparently :colonhash:

Spoiler

That might just be offensive enough not to be a card :biggrin:
Original post by Sephiroth

I find Tinder a complete waste of time though. I'd say a good 80% of the people I match don't bother to send a message or reply when I send one. I think some people treat the app like Pokemon - a collection (in this case people who find them attractive) that they can show off to their friends.

What about stubble?

Pokemon is amazing imo
What about stubble?

Pokemon is amazing imo

Instant left. Don't like facial hair at all.
Instant left. Don't like facial hair at all.

*shaves*

What if I put my hand over it so you can't see it.

Same, beards are an instant swipe left.

Stubble though :love:
My last experience of Tinder was reporting a guy to the police....

I will not repeat the chat but lets just say he is a danger to children. Even the police thought so, that's why they're investigating.

I can safely say I haven't been back since. It's the singles life for me.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh god.

Like seriously why the hell do they think that'll work? I had a guy once say "fancy a rub en". And when I asked him whether that line ever works, he said "yeah but not on stuck up c.nts like you."

What a charmer :rolleyes:

No idea. :rofl:

Oh god, that's quite a new one haha.

Awesome response. :biggrin:
Original post by hezzlington
attachment not found

Attachment not found

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by saraxh
I thought they were genuinely nice until they said something weird(can't remember exactly). I couldn't block them for some reason so they kept on messaging me hi everyday.

hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending