Reply 1383
Original post by Asian5
When was your interview?

24th
Reply 1384
Original post by cardiocrunch
Offer!!!!!
Had my interview on the 24th of January. Track Update at 10:01

Well done!! what time was ur interview btw?
Offer!!
Offer!!:biggrin: i'm shaking....

interview on the 24th at 2:40pm
Original post by cloud2
24th

I heard after 3 weeks as there was some admin error so I had to call them.
Offer, had my interview on the 25th of Jan, so last Wednesday. I am very grateful for my offer however I just have one question, my school is in the bottom 10% of the country and I received an offer of A*AA. So I'm wondering.... who is going to get the AAA offer that's on their website? Of course I am extremely grateful however I'm just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Furthermore I didn't receive an email, I just checked Track and found it. Did anyone receive an email from imperial?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an offer at 10:01 for A100! My interview was Wednesday 25th Jan Afternoon session. Good luck guys!
Congratulations to those of you with offers: how did you feel your interviews went?
Original post by cloud2
Well done!! what time was ur interview btw?

Offer!!!! I can't believe it! Thank God
Original post by Johncenaofficial
Furthermore I didn't receive an email, I just checked Track and found it. Did anyone receive an email from imperial?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only got a track update (offer as well)
Original post by neilthomas
Congratulations to those of you with offers: how did you feel your interviews went?

I can honestly say that mine went terrible and I genuinely thought it would be a rejection. I even posted about it on this thread on the day of the interview. I felt the interviewer wanted to fight me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
I can honestly say that mine went terrible and I genuinely thought it would be a rejection. I even posted about it on this thread on the day of the interview. I felt the interviewer wanted to fight me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!!!!!
Peace out
Offer! Interview 24th Jan :smile:
Rejected without an interview.
International student BMAT 6.6 5.7 3B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending