The Student Room Group

Lnats 2017

LNAT results should be coming any day now (hopefully the website will release them early February) how are people feeling about them?
Original post by Gabriella72
LNAT results should be coming any day now (hopefully the website will release them early February) how are people feeling about them?

I'm so apprehensive because neither of my 2 LNAT unis have given me any response!! (UCL and KCL) The wait is driving me crazy haha
Reply 2
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
I'm so apprehensive because neither of my 2 LNAT unis have given me any response!! (UCL and KCL) The wait is driving me crazy haha

I completely understand that, they haven't gotten back to me either! I do have one LNAT uni back (Glasgow) but radio silence from those. I just really want to know at this point!
I completely understand that, they haven't gotten back to me either! I do have one LNAT uni back (Glasgow) but radio silence from those. I just really want to know at this point!

Haha let me congratulate you on Glasgow tho!! xD It's just those two I'm waiting on now.. :frown: provided that all goes well, what's your first choice? :smile:
Reply 4
Haha let me congratulate you on Glasgow tho!! xD It's just those two I'm waiting on now.. :frown: provided that all goes well, what's your first choice? :smile:

Thank you! I don't really have a first choice yet, I'm going to wait to get offers in before the trusty pro/con lists come out. What about you?
Thank you! I don't really have a first choice yet, I'm going to wait to get offers in before the trusty pro/con lists come out. What about you?

I think I have my planned firm and insurance ready from my current three offers, but I'd still like to know what exactly happened with KCL and UCL/ LNAT!! xD
Reply 6
I think I have my planned firm and insurance ready from my current three offers, but I'd still like to know what exactly happened with KCL and UCL/ LNAT!! xD

I know how you feel, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending