The Student Room Group

Some colleagues keep laughing at me. What to do

Hi,

Long story short, I started a new job recently. My workplace has a lot of young people which is great as I am young myself! I can for once relate to people of a similar age to me and have similar interests!

The thing is, there are some girls at my workplace and I feel that they are saying some stuff about me behind my back. I am a confident guy and not afraid of confrontations - in fact I can literally go up to them and say to them "chat $hit get banged!" These girls know I am confident because I spoke up at a team meeting and had a friendly spar with a few lads after work.

The thing is, obviously the workplace is different and so dealing with women. You have to be careful as you can't get physical. I don't like snitching - i.e going by the book because lets be honest, it always goes against you. Some guy bullied me at high school. I reported it to the teachers and they did **** all. Then one day I ****ed up the guy and after that no one messed with me.

What should I do if I see these girls again? Should I ask them whats funny because they only laugh when I am there. There was a guy with them but he is pretty chill - and I am not sure if I should ask him if they are chatting $hit about me. He may think I am some attention hore lol
Reply 1
Original post by timokane5
Hi,

Long story short, I started a new job recently. My workplace has a lot of young people which is great as I am young myself! I can for once relate to people of a similar age to me and have similar interests!

The thing is, there are some girls at my workplace and I feel that they are saying some stuff about me behind my back. I am a confident guy and not afraid of confrontations - in fact I can literally go up to them and say to them "chat $hit get banged!" These girls know I am confident because I spoke up at a team meeting and had a friendly spar with a few lads after work.

The thing is, obviously the workplace is different and so dealing with women. You have to be careful as you can't get physical. I don't like snitching - i.e going by the book because lets be honest, it always goes against you. Some guy bullied me at high school. I reported it to the teachers and they did **** all. Then one day I ****ed up the guy and after that no one messed with me.

What should I do if I see these girls again? Should I ask them whats funny because they only laugh when I am there. There was a guy with them but he is pretty chill - and I am not sure if I should ask him if they are chatting $hit about me. He may think I am some attention hore lol

I think you are.
Reply 2
Original post by Dafock
I think you are.

What attention hore? Please!

I am sick and tired of people talking C-R-A-P behind my back! The same thing happened at my old workplace - in fact ignoring the situation is always easier said than done!

How would you like it if people always talked C-R-A-P about you wherever you went? I am genuinely a nice bloke but people always take this for weakness
Reply 3
What attention hore? Please!

I am sick and tired of people talking C-R-A-P behind my back! The same thing happened at my old workplace - in fact ignoring the situation is always easier said than done!

How would you like it if people always talked C-R-A-P about you wherever you went? I am genuinely a nice bloke but people always take this for weakness

I wouldn't really care if it was girls, its probably something good
Hi,

You should change your own attitude and stop being a paranoid wreck.
You should them to cash you outside!
Original post by emerald7770
You should them to cash you outside!

Never thought id see this meme on tsr, howbow dah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending