The Student Room Group

Hospital Appointment Will the uni contact the hospital?

Hello guys, I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow at the Royal Brompton Hospital. I'm in London now at home my family. Now my parents, told me the that hospital appointment has now changed to next month.

I'm going to send and email to the my University absence. The only thing I need to make sure, whether they will contact the hospital and make sure? I've got the old letter and the new letter with me.

Thanks.
Original post by abdul201588
Hello guys, I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow at the Royal Brompton Hospital. I'm in London now at home my family. Now my parents, told me the that hospital appointment has now changed to next month.

I'm going to send and email to the my University absence. The only thing I need to make sure, whether they will contact the hospital and make sure? I've got the old letter and the new letter with me.

Thanks.

If you're barely ever absent and not doing a professional course, they wont be wanting any proof and it would break confidentiality for them to contact the hospital anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If you're barely ever absent and not doing a professional course, they wont be wanting any proof and it would break confidentiality for them to contact the hospital anyway.

Alright thanks. :smile:
I'd be surprised if they did anything regarding your absence. If your attendance hasn't been raised as a concern then they'll just be happy you actually informed them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending