The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Have you applied to University of Bradford for 2017?

Why not use this thread to let others know what you have applied for and to meet future friends :hello:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Bradford
Why not use this thread to let others know what you have applied for and to meet future friends :hello:

Hello guys if your thinking of going to Bradford Uni or Has made Bradford Uni your Firm/insurance choice then this chat is for you. I was recently given an offer for MPhysiotherapy and I have also accept Bradford as my firm Choice.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by derron123
Hello guys if your thinking of going to Bradford Uni or Has made Bradford Uni your Firm/insurance choice then this chat is for you. I was recently given an offer for MPhysiotherapy and I have also accept Bradford as my firm Choice.

How did your interview go ? I have mine soon and I'm really nervous as it's an MMI. I don't know what to expect
Original post by Sanniabir
How did your interview go ? I have mine soon and I'm really nervous as it's an MMI. I don't know what to expect

It went really well. you will be fine just show them that you are passionate about been a physio and also about the university. its very important to know about physiotherapy and also the NHS.
It went really well. you will be fine just show them that you are passionate about been a physio and also about the university. its very important to know about physiotherapy and also the NHS.

what about the written essay on a scenario?
what about the written essay on a scenario?

Nothing to worry about. I cant give much information away because it is not right for me to do so. All I can say its nothing too complicated.

Well done on getting an interview! Good luck and please don't be too nervous :cute:

Emma
Original post by University of Bradford
Well done on getting an interview! Good luck and please don't be too nervous :cute:

Emma

My interview is at 9:30 . How long will I be there for?

2-3 hours maybe a bit more

Hello, we would ask that you are available for the duration of the morning, you should be done by lunch time. Good luck :smile:

Emma
(edited 7 years ago)

What was your points offer for the MPhysio?
Original post by Tom P Thumb
What was your points offer for the MPhysio?

What do ou mean?
What do ou mean?

What was the bradford offer?
What was the bradford offer?[/Quit

It was conditional at first but it's now changed to unconditional due to me achevive all entry requirements.

What about you?
[QUOTE="derron123;70033142"]
What was the bradford offer?[/Quit

It was conditional at first but it's now changed to unconditional due to me achevive all entry requirements.

What about you?

I've been offered 138 points on the BSc Physio course but my friend has been offered much much lower for the MPhysio. Just wondered why!!
[QUOTE="Thumb;70034012" Tom="Tom" P="P"]

I've been offered 138 points on the BSc Physio course but my friend has been offered much much lower for the MPhysio. Just wondered why!!

Maybe he had other entry requirements/experience. is he predicted to get any qualifications?
congrats on your offer
I've applied to clinical sciences with transfer to medicine. The interview is also MMI. Still not heard back though...
Original post by NatsP29
I've applied to clinical sciences with transfer to medicine. The interview is also MMI. Still not heard back though...

Hi there

Please don't worry if you haven't heard back; Our Admissions team are busy looking through all the applications :work: :cyber:

If you do want us to check on your application then just drop us a PM :h:

Emma

See you there in September hopefully. I got made an offer for the MPhysiotherapy course as well accepting it as my firm choice. Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Original post by Harrison Brown
See you there in September hopefully. I got made an offer for the MPhysiotherapy course as well accepting it as my firm choice. Have you applied for accommodation yet?

Well done! Congrats on your offer! Yes I did applied for accommodation and it's been approved. I will be staying in the eda building at the Green. You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending