The Student Room Group

Are high maintenance girls worth it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by saraxh
If you've been with her for a while then http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/givenchy-antigona-small-leather-tote_129-3000831-BB05102014610/?previewAttribute=Black If you can afford it :smile: If not maybe get Anastasia Beverly hills makeup.

Those are indeed high maintainance needs. They need to create a new type of loan.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fadel
Those are indeed high maintainance needs. They need to create a new type of loan.

Most girls want that bag though :colondollar:
If you feel physically unable to cope with what your gf wants from you without being stressed af then she's not the one for you, fam.
Original post by saraxh
Most girls want that bag though :colondollar:

Well she better wake me up every single saturday with a blow-job.

If she does... Then yeah, she's gonna get that.
No my family are nearly related to the top of each service in Northern Ireland and there's lots of aspergers in the family. I think they are both linked. I don't even care as they have nearly got me in trouble many times and force me to play sports and I HATE sports people sooo much they're all gay.
Original post by TorpidPhil

Omg :rofl:
It depends what your version of 10/10 is.

Have you actually talked to her amd discussed what you both want? Has she told you why she is with you? I dont tend to put up with people i dont like or respect, so it would be at risk from that. I do quite like a challenge and tend to feel most people have redeeming featurs if you get to know and understand them. If you are out of your depth OP (it sounds like you are), then save yourself the hassle and find someone who isnt quite as hard work.
Sorry just to make sure everyone knows I made the above post then I was placed beside more important people at University. I got into even bigger ones this year and to be honest I think I might just get a job. Though the really famous person I was with was great (as I think English people have better humour as a whole) I am put off trying to climb up a ladder and would rather get a decent job without the hassle of having to worry about people who I think have aspergers trying to drag me down. The only sucessful people I really know in my family have always loved away. The girls marry into richer people as if life were a set of levels to be completed like Pokemon and a lot are involved in the police "Gotta catch em all" should be their tag line.
Well to be honest, i started dating her after we met in a club and our mutual friend said that she was sweet. She seemed ace to start with. All my mates were taking the piss out of me because it had been a while, and i was single, and hell- i'm a warm blooded male and like i say she's a 10.... but i'm just feeling as though there is nothing there.

In a matter of days, she's gone from nice to a nightmare- started stalking my mum on fb too. I've been told she's only interested in me because of the way i look and the novelty of having a date for valentines. But there's nobody else in the picture so should i just use her for sex until i find the right en?

She's using me for money. The sex is pretty mediocre but i think it's because i'm not into her. It's quite flattering her chasing me though.....

No mate the bj's are below average and only had a couple in last month....She's not into giving them.
Original post by Anonymous
Well to be honest, i started dating her after we met in a club and our mutual friend said that she was sweet. She seemed ace to start with. All my mates were taking the piss out of me because it had been a while, and i was single, and hell- i'm a warm blooded male and like i say she's a 10.... but i'm just feeling as though there is nothing there.

In a matter of days, she's gone from nice to a nightmare- started stalking my mum on fb too. I've been told she's only interested in me because of the way i look and the novelty of having a date for valentines. But there's nobody else in the picture so should i just use her for sex until i find the right en?

She's using me for money. The sex is pretty mediocre but i think it's because i'm not into her. It's quite flattering her chasing me though.....

Do you actually talk to each other? It doesnt sound like it?
How is she using you for money? Are you paying her?

You sounds like you just use each other for what you can get. It doesnt really sound like a relationship more an arrangement. If even the sex is poor, then just why?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Surely this is a no brainer?

dump her before valentines for the lols or on valentines if you have the balls
Do you really think it is any different for girls?

It isn't.

I admit that it's difficult for both: a group of lads all bunched together makes it similarly hard to approach one. Girls also tend to be less forward/ more shy about making the first move.

But girls are regularly seen grouped together, and so makes it more challenging to speak to. I guess huddling together is their way of protecting themselves from taunts and catcalls of those 'bad boys' and makes them feel safer? And perhaps going up to a group of them in order to speak to one in particular is part of the challenge faced by guys? :s-smilie:
And most of the school couples out there consist of the more outspoken types of people usually (not always, but they're present in most schools).

Of course being in an all boy's grammar doesn't help my situation very much... :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Stick to friends with benefit or just let her go tbh... If you say you are complete opposites then why bother getting into a relationship with her?

You have no relationship experience yet you give solid advice, it's remarkable.
Reply 34
Original post by Johnny Sinner
You have no relationship experience yet you give solid advice, it's remarkable.

I'm useless when it comes to taking on board my own advice lmao
she's staying with u until she finds someone better. Just dump her
In all honesty you should never accept that kind of behaviour....

A) If a woman experienced it it would be classified as domestic abuse.... which in a way it is

B) It's not going to get any better

C) If you accept that behaviour you're settling.... aka settling for worse than you can get because you don't want to be alone. People don't just settle with looks, also personality etc. She sounds extremely toxic tbh.
they must be because these are always the type of women who seem to have devoted boyfriends and thousands of men chasing after them
guess the 10/10 hotness has something to do with it

theory proved - you can get away with being a stuck up beeyatch if you are hot. never understand why men complain about high maintenance girls in that case, they obviously don't care really if shes a hottie. guess men just like to forever complain
Original post by Reality Check
You're not thinking of dumping her a few days before Valentines day and then getting back together a few days after are you, to avoid having to shell out for a present?

if shes high maintenance he won't have the chance to get back with her after dumping her!

you only ever have one chance with a stuck up girl
Why don't you dump the thottie and date someone else? Men always like to complain about how attractive women have awful personalities, yet they won't go for someone who would be a much better girlfriend because they are imperfect.

Quick Reply

Latest