The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

GCU Child Nursing

Has anyone been invited to applicant day for Child Nursing at Cale?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi ive not received an email invitation for the child info day yet. Have you?
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by Vickis71
Hi ive not received an email invitation for the child info day yet. Have you?

No I haven't! I'm getting really worried 😩 x
Reply 3
Me too its so soon! 😭 x
Reply 4
Me too its so soon! 😭 x

I tried phoning but the guy was like no news is good news. We're still processing applications.. good luck to you and keep us updated! X
Reply 5
Original post by SUZIO123
I tried phoning but the guy was like no news is good news. We're still processing applications.. good luck to you and keep us updated! X

Oh no! Hope they process soon+ cant stand the wait! You too! X
Reply 6
Oh no! Hope they process soon+ cant stand the wait! You too! X

Have you applied anywhere else? Was it just Child Nursing you applied for?
I applied for Child Nursing, child nursing BSC and Child Nursing Dual Learning Diffs..
I also applied for Edinburgh Napier too. However, I wish I'd applied for Adult Now as everyone I know who has applied has got into first or straight into 2nd year. 😐
Xx
Reply 7
Have you applied anywhere else? Was it just Child Nursing you applied for?
I applied for Child Nursing, child nursing BSC and Child Nursing Dual Learning Diffs..
I also applied for Edinburgh Napier too. However, I wish I'd applied for Adult Now as everyone I know who has applied has got into first or straight into 2nd year. 😐
Xx

I applied for child at napier and adult. I got an email today inviting me to gcu info day on the 11th feb but not heard from anywhere else yet! X
Reply 8
I applied for child at napier and adult. I got an email today inviting me to gcu info day on the 11th feb but not heard from anywhere else yet! X

Ooh well done! I didn't get email, so I'm guessing I'm unsuccessful x
Reply 9
Ooh well done! I didn't get email, so I'm guessing I'm unsuccessful x

I spoke with the admissions department last week and the woman on the phone did say that the invites were being sent out in batches and that there would be more info days coming up so dont lose hope yet! She said more invites were scheduled to go out next week! X
I got an email yesterday about the event but when I went to register for the event it said it was sold out. I have emailed them to see what I have to do but there must be other days. I wouldn't worry if you haven't got an email yet as they are sending them out at different times 😊
Reply 11
Original post by Kmcmillan
I got an email yesterday about the event but when I went to register for the event it said it was sold out. I have emailed them to see what I have to do but there must be other days. I wouldn't worry if you haven't got an email yet as they are sending them out at different times 😊

Ok, thanks guys. I'm just getting panicky ☺️Xx

This is what happens when i try to book it too lol!
Hopefully they get it sorted or give us another date 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's it fixed so you can register now 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's it fixed so you can register now 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! So excited!
Thank you so much! So excited!

Hello. Did yous go today? How did you find it?
Hello. Did yous go today? How did you find it?

It was very good and very informative. Group task was good too. Staff seem really nice.
Yeah the staff were lovely! Theres only about 80 places though!
Sorry just seen this. Yeah the staff were really nice and it was good to have a look around. Good luck to you all 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending