The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Ok, I did a very embarrassing thing today and need some consolation.
Basically, I go to a badminton club where loads of people go. And I was on my break, looking through snapchat, the usual you know and then I decide to take a picture of people quickly just to send to my friend. As you do.

Spoiler

I know it doesn't sound that bad, but I am sure people must have been like wtf. Ugh, I just wanted to disappear in that moment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, I did a very embarrassing thing today and need some consolation.
Basically, I go to a badminton club where loads of people go. And I was on my break, looking through snapchat, the usual you know and then I decide to take a picture of people quickly just to send to my friend. As you do.

Spoiler

I know it doesn't sound that bad, but I am sure people must have been like wtf. Ugh, I just wanted to disappear in that moment

thats one of the most non embarrassing things I've heard
Exact same here: a couple years back at a family friend's gathering, person I was talking to dared me to take a pic of what was happening in front of me - FLASH CAUGHT GUY'S EYE. I still have the picture of him staring into the camera with red-eye *cringe* :biggrin:
I hate trampolining/jumping on and off things because I fell of a bench years ago (when I was idk 7 or something) and it's silly but I just don't like it. I also have almost no grace and even less balance.
Back in yr 11 we had to do trampolining. I begged and begged my teacher to let me get out of it but she said I had to do it. First time on the trampoline, the teacher was mid way through a rant about the importance of 'spotting' when I bounced on the side of the trampoline and flew off and landed on top of my teacher in front of the entire class! :colondollar: Surprisingly enough, she let me skip the rest of the lessons!
Reply 4
Original post by Dafock
thats one of the most non embarrassing things I've heard

lol, thanks for the input

Spoiler

Original post by retro_turtles

Spoiler

Bless 😂😂😭😭😭 I can imagine u doing tht tho, lil rebel :biggrin:
I've posted this story here before, but just to relive the horror once again, I **** myself in the shopping centre :frown:
Original post by TeenRose29
Bless 😂😂😭😭😭 I can imagine u doing tht tho, lil rebel :biggrin:

It was so embarrassing, first week of term too!

Original post by Supernova91
I've posted this story here before, but just to relive the horror once again, I **** myself in the shopping centre :frown:

oh my god, how'd you manage that??

Oh wow, dayumm extra extra rebel 😂 And I can imagine 😭🙈
I was on antibiotics and they had some side effects :cry:

I thought it meant annoyed

If it doesn't mean 'annoyed' then perhaps I'm not giving girls orgasms (?)
Oh wow, dayumm extra extra rebel 😂 And I can imagine 😭🙈

Hhaha, is your picture a tribute to @MadVisionary and @WoodyMKC ??
I wasn't wearing glasses or contact lenses so I could barely see anyone. I thought I saw my friends standing in the corner at school. I went up to them and said "hey guys". At that moment I realized I went up to the wrong people. :rofl:

Also the time when I said a joke to a body guard as a dare. Never gone there ever since I said it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Several years ago, I was going out with my female cousin's friend. My entire family were sitting in the living room and my cousin and sister burst into the room, having got hold of my GF's phone, and started reading out all the sexts we'd been sending each other. Mortified...

...but it gets worse. One of the sexts being read out was our plans to meet up the following Saturday when her parents were out and get experimental with positions and stuff... cue Saturday morning. "Right mum, going out!" *Mum gives me a look as if to say "Yeah, I know what you're up to you dirty little s***" :shot:
Hhaha, is your picture a tribute to @MadVisionary and @WoodyMKC ??

:lol: Well @MadVisionary did tell me to keep it on when I first put it on but I decided to put it back 😂 It's obviously not as attractive but 😂😂
:lol: Well @MadVisionary did tell me to keep it on when I first put it on but I decided to put it back 😂 It's obviously not as attractive but 😂😂

Hench girl :lol:
Hench girl :lol:

😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈 oh my, no lmao ain't tht big fam 😭🤦🏻*♀️
Existed
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Existed

:nope: im afriad you're wrong there friendo! Youre the best thing thats ever existed :yep: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending