The Student Room Group

Will Unattractive women ever stop hating on hot ones?

This isn't about me, Im the opposite of peng myself :rofl: :ahee:

But even the older women I know (in their 30s 40s and 50s!) who are overweight, less pretty etc. are so *****y whenever they see an attractive girl, more so if it's younger. If they can bully her they will. Quite a few of my friends who are genuinely stunning and working part time jobs get picked on by the older or less attractive women there. I've seen it with my own eyes :nope:

I know this thread is non PC but its true :colonhash:

Scroll to see replies

Man, I hate that as well. I'm unattractive as well, but I never hate on attractive women(or unattractive either).
I don't know why women do that and it just boils my blood.
I never hate on other women.
Why should someone who just happens to look good be allowed preferential treatment in earnings and in life? After all people accept the need for equality in education but are ok with all the other inequalities that people mostly cant do anything about. All it takes is for a well endowed woman to offer herself to a guy and voila she has a bed for the night - she could keep that up every day and never be homeless.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh

You only hate on other men?
Original post by blameitontiffany
Man, I hate that as well. I'm unattractive as well, but I never hate on attractive women(or unattractive either).
I don't know why women do that and it just boils my blood.

Original post by saraxh

I hate to stereotype but it's often older women and those in positions of power too. I've worked a LOT of part-time jobs and I notice this going on so often. If I was pretty I would probably get bullied for it too.

Jealous probably but so childish. The stuff I've seen some 50 year old women even do is infuriating :mad:
Original post by Theresa=Appeaser
You only hate on other men?

What? No
Original post by Jasminder1994
I hate to stereotype but it's often older women and those in positions of power too. I've worked a LOT of part-time jobs and I notice this going on so often. If I was pretty I would probably get bullied for it too.

Jealous probably but so childish. The stuff I've seen some 50 year old women even do is infuriating :mad:

Would you rather they stayed at home on benefits. Its not exactly dignified allowing a middle aged women to go to work, they belong at home ultimately with kids/grandkids not serving an anonymous corporation.

Ngl i've seen people on Instagram call celebs ugly. I click on their profile and I just see right through them. I can tell how insecure they are. I feel sorry for them at the same time.
Original post by saraxh
Ngl i've seen people on Instagram call celebs ugly. I click on their profile and I just see right through them. I can tell how insecure they are. I feel sorry for them at the same time.

Omg I notice this all the time! guys too.. like you click on some guy calling Gigi Hadid a cow and its some fat **** who likes football :rofl: :rofl:
The women who engage in this behaviour tend be be insecure and feel threatened. That's why they lash out at these younger and fresher faces.
Original post by habeas.corpus
The women who engage in this behaviour tend be be insecure and feel threatened. That's why they lash out at these younger and fresher faces.

Agreed!

How do people even deal with it though? Cos it sounds so arrogant to say someone is bullying you bc of your looks. It infuriates me when I see it :mad:
Agreed!

How do people even deal with it though? Cos it sounds so arrogant to say someone is bullying you bc of your looks. It infuriates me when I see it :mad:

If you confront these women with that reason they will say that you are deluded and vain etc.
The best way to deal with them is to grit your teeth. Be nice to these women, they will hate that. They want to see you fall and get angry. Don't show them that you are hurt by them. Make sure you are damn good at your job and outshine them in every way possible.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by habeas.corpus
If you confront these women with that reason they will say that you are deluded and vain etc.
The best way to deal with it is grit your teeth. Be nice to these woman, they will hate that. They want to see you fall and get angry. Make sure you are damn good at your job and outshine them in every way possible.

Thanks. Just to clarify Im not the pretty one, Im a fat Goth girl :ahee: but I've work a lot of jobs in fashion retail, food etc. and I notice this going on often against my colleagues many of whom are my friends. Especially in mostly female environments. Sometimes the bullies even try to get me on "their side" because I don't threaten them being like 100 stone and all.

How do I support my friends in this? Tell them to go to HR? Im seeing some nasty **** go down
Thanks. Just to clarify Im not the pretty one, Im a fat Goth girl :ahee: but I've work a lot of jobs in fashion retail, food etc. and I notice this going on often against my colleagues many of whom are my friends. Especially in mostly female environments. Sometimes the bullies even try to get me on "their side" because I don't threaten them being like 100 stone and all.

How do I support my friends in this? Tell them to go to HR? Im seeing some nasty **** go down

:sly:
Girls are always calling other girls pretty and hot. It's most guys that call other attractive guys 'gay' or whatever
:sly:

Asian girls can be goth.

Are u making fun of me :rofl2:
Asian girls can be goth.

Are u making fun of me :rofl2:

roll bread :wink:
roll bread :wink:

Nah fam :wink:
Original post by Ribbit1234
Girls are always calling other girls pretty and hot. It's most guys that call other attractive guys 'gay' or whatever

Agreed.. I don't mean girls of the same age necessarily tho. Definitely noticed older women bullying younger women, atleast the pretty ones whom threaten them probs :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending