The Student Room Group

i wana tel a teacher about bullying but I'm scared

I am nervous and plus the boys are really really really mean and are literally rebels and therefore they will come up to m and threaten me or say even more hurtful things to me like" why the f did u tell off me " and other stuff and I'm really quiet so NO I. Not gonna say anything don't even say that but how do stop then from coming to me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randomgirl995
I am nervous and plus the boys are really really really mean and are literally rebels and therefore they will come up to m and threaten me or say even more hurtful things to me like" why the f did u tell off me " and other stuff and I'm really quiet so NO I. Not gonna say anything don't even say that but how do stop then from coming to me

If they do that then they obviously do care about being told off by adults lmao. You don't even have to reply to them if they do that. Just walk straight back to another teacher and let them know what happened.

You can only stop them from doing that by going to a teacher and reporting it every time. Then they'l get excluded if they keep doing it.
@randomgirl995

Don't suffer in silence.

What you need to do is get people on your side here. You can only do that by explaining the situation to staff.

It's important to remember that bullies thrive on fear. There's a reason why they don't want you to speak out against them.

But once you do, it will be their turn to worry.

So tell someone before it gets worse. Be brave! :hugs:
Original post by ChickenMadness
If they do that then they obviously do care about being told off by adults lmao. You don't even have to reply to them if they do that. Just walk straight back to another teacher and let them know what happened.

You can only stop them from doing that by going to a teacher and reporting it every time. Then they'l get excluded if they keep doing it.

they will say it whe the teacher isn't there or something so how will I escape it at that point
Just a tip for highschool girls:
If a boy is bullying you, there's a 90% chance that he fancies you.

Just tell a senior member of staff to deal with the issue.
Without reporting anything, it will only carry on and may get worse. I understand it makes you anxious wondering what may happen when they find out, but honestly, without standing up to them, they'll never change their ways.

If you really cannot tell (I strongly advise it though), then perhaps if it verbal bullying, etc then just ignore them, don't reply and walk away. Once they see you;re not giving them the satisfaction of reacting to their taunts, they may leave you alone. But I'd advise telling an adult/ teacher you trust. You could tell them at first that you just want them to know about what's happening, and see if things stay the same/ get worse (but they cannot promise not to tell anyone - if they think you are in danger, it is best for them to take action,)

Hope things get better soon! :h:

but how will they stop coming to me they won't . They will just come up and threaten me
Reply 7

Sorry to hear that boys at your school treat you like ****. Have you been bullied in the past, if so did you do anything about it? Have you considered speaking to someone other than a teacher about this i.e. parents/carers, best friend or Childline? On a final note, remember not to keep your feelings inside, it's always best to talk to someone - Someone will listen :wink: .
but how will they stop coming to me they won't . They will just come up and threaten me

ye then you tell a teacher about it and they'l be excluded. THen they won't threaten you anymore.

they will say it whe the teacher isn't there or something so how will I escape it at that point

you just walk off. And also let your parents know everything that happened at the end of the day (write it all down every day), so they can phone up the school for you.
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Sorry to hear that boys at your school treat you like ****. Have you been bullied in the past, if so did you do anything about it? Have you considered speaking to someone other than a teacher about this i.e. parents/carers, best friend or Childline? On a final note, remember not to keep your feelings inside, it's always best to talk to someone - Someone will listen :wink: .
they will listen and they will help me but then they will come up to me and say ***t to me
Original post by BrainyBengali
Without reporting anything, it will only carry on and may get worse. I understand it makes you anxious wondering what may happen when they find out, but honestly, without standing up to them, they'll never change their ways.

If you really cannot tell (I strongly advise it though), then perhaps if it verbal bullying, etc then just ignore them, don't reply and walk away. Once they see you;re not giving them the satisfaction of reacting to their taunts, they may leave you alone. But I'd advise telling an adult/ teacher you trust. You could tell them at first that you just want them to know about what's happening, and see if things stay the same/ get worse (but they cannot promise not to tell anyone - if they think you are in danger, it is best for them to take action,)

Hope things get better soon! :h:

what if the boys confrokt me and start threatening me or asking why th f did u tell off me
ye then you tell a teacher about it and they'l be excluded. THen they won't threaten you anymore.

you just walk off. And also let your parents know everything that happened at the end of the day (write it all down every day), so they can phone up the school for you.

how do I tell the teacher I'm nervous
how do I tell the teacher I'm nervous

well you can tell your parents first and they can phone up the school for you. Or you can just find your head of year or tutor and tell them you're being bullied and just give examples of what they've been doing.
I'd be nervous too Snitches get stitches remember, you're gonna have to take matters into your own hands.
well you can tell your parents first and they can phone up the school for you. Or you can just find your head of year or tutor and tell them you're being bullied and just give examples of what they've been doing.
I wanna tell the teacher but I'm scared I don't wanna tell anyone else how do I say it work confidence
Original post by Popsiclez
I'd be nervous too Snitches get stitches remember, you're gonna have to take matters into your own hands.

That's helpful. Geez idiot
Original post by epoddoulc
Just a tip for highschool girls:
If a boy is bullying you, there's a 90% chance that he fancies you.

Just tell a senior member of staff to deal with the issue.

how though I'm nervous and how do I say it with confidence
Original post by Sammylou40
That's helpful. Geez idiot

Thank you, I actually care about the OP whereas you're all trying to get him/her killed. OP I'm sure you'll think of something, most of the time bullies pick on a person because they're an easy target and know they can continuously do it with no consequences or retaliation.

So the solution is simple don't make yourself an easy target, if you can stand up to them you don't have to physically overpower them just, don't let them get in your way and you'll find over time it should stop.
Original post by Popsiclez
Thank you, I actually care about the OP whereas you're all trying to get him/her killed. OP I'm sure you'll think of something, most of the time bullies pick on a person because they're an easy target and know they can continuously do it with no consequences or retaliation.

So the solution is simple don't make yourself an easy target, if you can stand up to them you don't have to physically overpower them just, don't let them get in your way and you'll find over time it should stop.

By telling a teacher and getting those kids excluded/expelled lol. That's what happens to bullies when the teachers get involved.

OP's parents can also get the police, solicitors involved and make it even worse for them. Then the school really will take some serious action.

My parents have done that before and I got £2k off the school because my nose kept getting broken from fights lmao. The police went to one of their houses.

I wanna tell the teacher but I'm scared I don't wanna tell anyone else how do I say it work confidence

"Excuse me, can you help? I'm being bullied by a group of boys. It's been going on for a long time. I've been too scared to tell anyone about it because of them. Can you make them stop?"

Then the teacher will start asking you questions and it'l be easy for you to answer them at that point. Just keep repeating that you're afraid they'l carry on.

You should go to a teacher's office at lunch or break (an important one), not one of the regular teachers.
(edited 7 years ago)

Please ring childline 0800 1111 it is free or you can talk to them online. You make threads on a regular basis about this or your teachers hating you. They will carry on unless you tell someone becayse you are not strong enough to do anything yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending