The Student Room Group

** honestly guys** Have you ever wet the bed after say----- age 5? ;)

I used to get these dreams where everything seemed normal --- you know, bathroom is there toilet is there -- I would even turn on the light.---- Then BAM!! I would wake up soaking wet!! I must of done this 3 or four times as a child and then shamefully once when I was a teenager. Unfortunate for me I was not well on one occasion and I did more then p**s the bed if you know what i mean lol!

The topic came up this evening with my friends during a game of "Never have I ever" and one of my guy friends admitted to doing this and even told us all that he suffered with bed wetting and even had to wear a pull up nappy to bed as a kid lol-- bless him-- brave huh. :biggrin: everyone else admitted to a similar type of thing happening to them.

The question from the game was "Never have I ever needed the bathroom so much that I didn't make it?"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When I was in like maybe year 8? I had a similar thing, dreamt I was going to the toilet and woke up soaked in wee :colondollar:

Luckily haven't experienced it ever since :lol:
yeh when i had a certain nightmare
Wore drynites until I was 9 :redface:
no lol
Original post by Anonymous

If you don't mind asking-- what are drynites are they a special pad for girls? :s-smilie:
Original post by xxrubyginger18
If you don't mind asking-- what are drynites are they a special pad for girls? :s-smilie:

http://www.costco.co.uk/medias/sys_master/h92/hab/8803974709278.jpg
No, just nappies kids 15 and under wear at night so their bed doesn't get wet :redface:
Original post by KaylaB
When I was in like maybe year 8? I had a similar thing, dreamt I was going to the toilet and woke up soaked in wee :colondollar:

Luckily haven't experienced it ever since :lol:

gosh-- I know the feeling-- it is somehow worse when your older as you feel like you were cheated by your dreams lol haha
http://www.costco.co.uk/medias/sys_master/h92/hab/8803974709278.jpg
No, just nappies kids 15 and under wear at night so their bed doesn't get wet :redface:

Oh I see-- are these just for us girls (assuming you are) or could this have been what my friend was on about wearing earlier on? 15 is a bit old to be wearing on of these surly. :s-smilie:
Reply 9
5 years old?? Pretty sure nearly every kid did that...
Original post by UWS
5 years old?? Pretty sure nearly every kid did that...

No after 5 :biggrin:
Reply 11
No after 5 :biggrin:

Exactly, that's still quite young...
Original post by UWS
Exactly, that's still quite young...

It was the age my friends and I agreed to be the average age when one has usually finished potty training-- night and day and can hold it until morning, unless your dreams trick you or you have a problem--- like my friend or the other brave poster had.

I can beat that haha I wore Drynites until I was 16 :s-smilie: and they are for boys and girls and I'm of the latter. It used to be horrible waking up cold and damp, so glad it's over.
Oh yeah!! I've had this dream a few times as a kid and a teen. When you pee in your dreams you pee for real. :P
You my friend are not alone :s-smilie: I used to get them dreams too :s-smilie:

I have also needed the toilet so much and never made it to :s-smilie: in year 4 in class I p**ped my pants. :s-smilie: and being a female some how makes it worse!! I mean boys are suppose to be gross. Haha
Had this dream a few times. But never as a teen. My little sister used to wear Drynites too and at 12 years of age she is still using them.

I pooed myself in the car coming back from a holiday when I was 13 lol we were on a motorway and we could not stop the car, it just forced its way out. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. I bet know one can beat my story. Lol I need a Medal me think :s-smilie: :biggrin:
Oh I see-- are these just for us girls (assuming you are) or could this have been what my friend was on about wearing earlier on? 15 is a bit old to be wearing on of these surly. :s-smilie:

They're for both girls and boys as another anon mentioned above.
I used to get these dreams where everything seemed normal --- you know, bathroom is there toilet is there -- I would even turn on the light.---- Then BAM!! I would wake up soaking wet!! I must of done this 3 or four times as a child and then shamefully once when I was a teenager. Unfortunate for me I was not well on one occasion and I did more then p**s the bed if you know what i mean lol!

The topic came up this evening with my friends during a game of "Never have I ever" and one of my guy friends admitted to doing this and even told us all that he suffered with bed wetting and even had to wear a pull up nappy to bed as a kid lol-- bless him-- brave huh. :biggrin: everyone else admitted to a similar type of thing happening to them.

The question from the game was "Never have I ever needed the bathroom so much that I didn't make it?"

I wet the bed until I was 12 and had to wear a nappy that was soaking wet each morning :colondollar:Still though it was better to wake up in a full nappy than a wet bed.

As we traveled a lot I would often have to wear a nappy in public (long car trips, long hall flights, anywear where I was likley to fall asleep). This was really embarrassing as I would often worry about others, especially younger kids, seeing I was wearing one. You could often tell because it would poke over the top of my trousers or, if I had used it, it would get saggy and bulge.

I also was not well on a few occassions and I did more than just a wee in my nappy :colondollar: In fact whenever I had diarrhoea I had to wear one during the day 'just in case' lol.
I was six. Dont judge me !

As for "wet dreams" I never had them. Apparently it feels like sex then BOOM, you wake up pissing yourself. lool
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending