The Student Room Group

Acne

Any other teenage guys suffering bad from acne? I am and I use so many face washes, creams and sleep with sudocrem on my face every night but I still suffer bad from both acne and acne scarring and it's kinda saddening? Any tips or people going through the same? I suffer really bad from them so it really frustrates me when people complain over one tiny spot you can't see aha😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J0333
Any other teenage guys suffering bad from acne? I am and I use so many face washes, creams and sleep with sudocrem on my face every night but I still suffer bad from both acne and acne scarring and it's kinda saddening? Any tips or people going through the same? I suffer really bad from them so it really frustrates me when people complain over one tiny spot you can't see aha😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also suffer from Acne/spots, start drinking 2-3 litres of water everyday you will see a difference, also consult your local Dr he/she may prescribe you to some medication

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah have it on my back from my neck to my butt :redface:
would also appreciate some tips :/
Reply 3
Original post by saba.saba
I also suffer from Acne/spots, start drinking 2-3 litres of water everyday you will see a difference, also consult your local Dr he/she may prescribe you to some medication

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! Yeah sounds good, will do!😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J0333

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonymous
yeah have it on my back from my neck to my butt :redface:
would also appreciate some tips :/

Not a guy but try Finacea or a gel like that which treats hyperpigmentation due to scarring but also reduces spots. Although if your acne is so bad, you maybe prescribed retinoids like Retin-A which are really good.

Get a face care routine going - too much washing and creams can actually make it all worse. Leave your face free, no sudocrem since it doesn't help. It's just clogging up your pores. Wash, moisturise, then acne cream doctor gives you. Don't forget to moisturise! Only wash morning and at night and avoid touching your face during the day.

Also make changes to your diet. Like someone has said, drink lots of water and eat more healthy foods. If you don't exercise regularly, do that also - you need to sweat! It helps a lot.

I hope this helps!
Reply 5
Original post by Nautic4l
Not a guy but try Finacea or a gel like that which treats hyperpigmentation due to scarring but also reduces spots. Although if your acne is so bad, you maybe prescribed retinoids like Retin-A which are really good.

Get a face care routine going - too much washing and creams can actually make it all worse. Leave your face free, no sudocrem since it doesn't help. It's just clogging up your pores. Wash, moisturise, then acne cream doctor gives you. Don't forget to moisturise! Only wash morning and at night and avoid touching your face during the day.

Also make changes to your diet. Like someone has said, drink lots of water and eat more healthy foods. If you don't exercise regularly, do that also - you need to sweat! It helps a lot.

I hope this helps!

Okay thank you very much! Great advice! I never knew that about sudocrem, gonna hate giving it up but defo want better skin long term! Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest