The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor visit days

I didn't have the chance to visit Bangor for one of their open days and I probably won't be able to visit for any of the days (that seem to all be on a Wednesday) to visit Bangor as I am having about 5 days of school for various other reasons and can't really afford another one off school.

I'm just wondering what my options are really because i've received an offer from Bangor and I want to put it as a firm choice when I get all my offers back but I haven't seen the uni yet.
If you can't visit you don't have much of a choice. They may have virtual open days but those are usually for postgrads. Just do as much research as you can and see if the uni can put you in touch with current or former students.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by profjb
I didn't have the chance to visit Bangor for one of their open days and I probably won't be able to visit for any of the days (that seem to all be on a Wednesday) to visit Bangor as I am having about 5 days of school for various other reasons and can't really afford another one off school.

I'm just wondering what my options are really because i've received an offer from Bangor and I want to put it as a firm choice when I get all my offers back but I haven't seen the uni yet.

Hi profjb,

Can I ask what course you have applied for?

Many thanks

Sera (Bangor Official Rep)
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi profjb,

Can I ask what course you have applied for?

Many thanks

Ive applied for accounting and finance and also wont be able to attend😔 are there any students who study accounting and finance on tsr i can speak to?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarah1001
Ive applied for accounting and finance and also wont be able to attend😔 are there any students who study accounting and finance on tsr i can speak to?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi sarah1001,

Maybe you could start a thread on here and title it "Anyone applied for accounting and finance?" I'm sure some people will get in touch.

Also, take a look at the link below, you will find contact details for the department. Send them an email, they are always happy to help. :smile:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/N400-Accounting-and-Finance/

If I can help with anything else, give me a shout

Reply 5
I have applied for electronic and electrical engineering.

Quick Reply

Latest