STudent AstRonimcal (STAR) Society recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
By owl.

:colonhash:
Reply 21
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash:

I started with atoms. Next is the Strong Nuclear Force, Introduction to radioactive decay, Electromagnetic waves, antimatter, exchange particles, particles, particle classification, leptons, conservation rules, hadrons, the photoelectric effect, then energy levels.

I have already written these articles, but need to type them up and post them. Wouldn't mind you editing the energy levels one, make you joint author. :smile: I made it more complicated than it is, and can't find a way to simplify it.
Original post by Kyx
I started with atoms. Next is the Strong Nuclear Force, Introduction to radioactive decay, Electromagnetic waves, antimatter, exchange particles, particles, particle classification, leptons, conservation rules, hadrons, the photoelectric effect, then energy levels.

I have already written these articles, but need to type them up and post them. Wouldn't mind you editing the energy levels one, make you joint author. :smile: I made it more complicated than it is, and can't find a way to simplify it.

Sure :smile: I can collab on maths/physics/chemistry/general ones but I shall stay away from CompSci :colondollar:
Reply 23
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sure :smile: I can collab on maths/physics/chemistry/general ones but I shall stay away from CompSci :colondollar:

Me too :wink:

will e-mail you what I have so far when I get to typing it up. The other ones are a priority rn.

Quick Reply

Latest