The Student Room Group

Shooting incident at Louvre in Paris

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Willy Pete
Ummm... A protester did get shot and the crowd legged it and shouted at police trying to help.

That's Seattle, there is a video of the aggressor assaulting the shooter then the shooter shooting in self defence
Reply 21
Original post by Big_Jon
Welcome to modern life unfortunately.

Thank's, multiculturalists.
What an amateur.
Original post by Palmyra
"opened fire"

"shot an attacker in self-defence" would be more apt

Actually, think it was right right the first time. The news is reporting that a group of soldiers attempted to tackle him using "non-lethal force", but that this didn't work. Then, RoEs would have had them warn the guy they would shoot, eventually meaning they had to 'open fire'.

In context, I'd say that language was appropriate.
Original post by Wōden

Just makes you wonder when you see soldiers with assault rifles deployed on the streets to protect the citizens.
Original post by Wōden

? Multiculralism does have it's benefits but also drawbacks
Original post by Willy Pete
Oh dear me, Le Pen will be rubbing her hands.

I can see her winning the election already. Argh,god forbid. She's so heartless and divisive
A man shouting "Allahu Akbar" tried to attack the soldier with a knife and was seriously injured when the soldier responded.
Cue Muslims and leftists crying "Islamophobia" in 3, 2, 1…
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
But she would be France's first female president! #girlPower :smile:

I would rather man in charge than see her win,god forbid
Original post by queen-bee
I can see her winning the election already. Argh,god forbid. She's so heartless and divisive

We will be living in a strange new world.
Original post by The_Herbivore
A man shouting "Allahu Akbar" tried to attack the soldier with a knife and was seriously injured when the soldier responded.
Cue Muslims and leftists crying "Islamophobia" in 3, 2, 1…

I don't think any Muslims are going to condemn this shooting. They are probably happy that the terrorist was unsuccessful and lives have been saved.
Reply 31
Original post by hazzer1998
there is no evidence to suggest that the attacker was muslim

Are you off your rocket? Down the garbage chute with you!

Reply 32
The meeja better not try calling him a "lone wolf"!
Original post by hazzer1998
Remember guys there is no evidence to suggest that the attacker was muslim or this was terrorists related dispite the news reporters .... So.please don't jump to conclusions

I expect it was someone trying to make it look like a Moslem atrocity, and willing to risk death or arrest to do so, eh?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/03/paris-knife-attack-louvre-evacuated-police-reportedly-shoot/

Louvre terror attack: Egyptian man, 'who arrived in France in January' shot five times after attacking soldier with machete

So, an Egyptian shouting Allahu Akbar attacks a French soldier with a machete.....................white nationalist obviously.

Trums travel ban just won some more support in the US.
Original post by joe cooley
Egyptian man, 'who arrived in France in January' shot five times

It is shocking that an innocent tourist, who was only after a spot of cultural enrichment, should be mercilessly attacked in this way. He couldn't possibly be a Moslem, as no Moslem would ever kill anyone, so perhaps he was a Coptic Christian.

Either way the only solution is obviously to open the gates and allow free movement between the Europe the Middle East, Africa and Asia so that people can benefit from more cultural enrichment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending