The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by Mathemagicien
The world would be a better place if people let off steam in a controlled manner before letting it all build up under their masks.

@SteamboatMickey - your namesake letting off steam...
Reply 1061
How many @Lucy Cavendish Admissions offer holders do we have?

You might be interested in this:

"Lucy Cavendish bucks trend for mature student applications"
http://www.lucy-cav.cam.ac.uk/news-blog/latest-news/lucy-cavendish-bucks-trend-for-mature-students/
*cricket noises*
Reply 1063
Original post by liziepie
*cricket noises*

And the noises of:
*book pages being turned*
*careful note taking*
*muttered fml*
*the drip of sweat on table*
Original post by jneill
And the noises of:
*careful note taking*
*muttered fml*

Thread really has gone from a post every 17 seconds to a post every 17 hours. Guess everyone is in full-sweat mode.
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Thread really has gone from a post every 17 seconds to a post every 17 hours. Guess everyone is in full-sweat mode.

hahaha or people just don't post on here anymore :wink:
Original post by jneill
And the noises of:
*careful note taking*
*muttered fml*

Original post by HolyRomanEmpire

Original post by wolfmoon88
hahaha or people just don't post on here anymore :wink:

I think we need another Great Debate but I can't think of one 😂
So. How are you lot revising then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not... I'm on TSR instead :smile:
Original post by Xphoenix
I'm not... I'm on TSR instead :smile:

As you should.
Original post by Steliata
I think we need another Great Debate but I can't think of one 😂

Can't think of a topic :/ choose two movies and battle it out :biggrin: or something like Sherlock or Star Wars :rofl:
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sitting on my arse on my laptop, switching between TSR, Reddit and a Skype chat, attempting to mentally organise myself to do something actually productive. I've now been doing this for one and a half hours:redface:
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
I'm sitting on my arse on my laptop, switching between TSR, Reddit and a Skype chat, attempting to mentally organise myself to do something actually productive. I've now been doing this for one and a half hours:redface:

Skype chat? MHoC? :rofl:
Original post by cranbrook_aspie

Cool, not just me then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1074
There's absolutely no competition - this thread is the best by a country mile. :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Can't think of a topic :/ choose two movies and battle it out :biggrin: or something like Sherlock or Star Wars :rofl:

I believe North Korea will have the capability to colonise the Death Star by the year 2420. The US will have by that time colonised Mustafar due to their denial of climate change. Discuss.
Original post by NeverLucky
I believe North Korea will have the capability to colonise the Death Star by the year 2420. The US will have by that time colonised Mustafar due to their denial of climate change. Discuss.

In terms of the trajectory that modern technology is going towards... if North Korea as a state still exists, there is a great possibility that they'll have the capability to colonise the Death Star by the year 2420 unless of course the advancement of technology plateaus then the story is different.

If the US continues their current burning/extraction of fossil fuels, it is a great possibility that they'll need Mustafar to sustain their economic ways.

Latest

Trending

Trending