The Student Room Group

Should Vegans form a Fascist Militia?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by The_Herbivore
Ah ye It would be better to burn them to the ground with the workers inside eh?

to create fear, i'd have to say yes
Original post by _gcx
Why shouldn't people have that freedom?

Do you believe that only people have the right to freedom?
Original post by MachinesCradle
If you want society polluted with obesity, drugs, hedonism, deviant sexual practices, etc. then that's your call. I prefer cleanliness.

Sounds fun, where do I sign?
Ah my bad, I'm just going to have to kill you instead.

35148E0A00000578-3633264-He_ll_eat_anything_except_meat_Vegan_Gains_is_a_vegan_bodybuilde-a-54_1.jpg

Kill me with what? Your frail little vegan hands? That's so funny, it's just laughable.
Original post by Willy Pete
Sounds fun, where do I sign?

You must enter the farm and eat with the pigs.
You must enter the farm and eat with the pigs.

Done that before, had a bacon sandwich while I mucked them out.
Done that before, had a bacon sandwich while I mucked them out.

I see we have made a loop. This will teach me not to use animal metaphors in a veganism thread.
I see we have made a loop. This will teach me not to use animal metaphors in a veganism thread.

Bad luck my dear friend. I thought you were making a clever Spirited Away reference at first, then I realised you were not.
Original post by Antpoolio
Kill me with what? Your frail little vegan hands? That's so funny, it's just laughable.

Funny guy, take a joke ffs. I bet I weigh twice your weight. Don't get cheeky over the internet you skinny prick
Funny guy, take a joke ffs. I bet I weigh twice your weight. Don't get cheeky over the internet you skinny prick

Eyy lmao don't get salty m8 just because you're feeling big from all that soy milk you had this morning ;D
Bad luck my dear friend. I thought you were making a clever Spirited Away reference at first, then I realised you were not.

Spirited Away is definitely one of my favourite films with the spiritual journey from slave to hero the cure to Nietzsche's last man of the animal parents. That was a good inference.
Original post by Mistletoe
You only realise how ubiquitous animal products are in food when you start veganism. There is hardly anything for me to eat in my local shop. Not even a vegan pizza or anything.

I am wondering, since veganism is agreed by most as morally superior, should they form an organisation which enforces it, and seek to convert "non-vegans", potentially even forming a political party and performing non-peaceful protests to help enforce veganism? (i am told by a political scholar that peaceful protests do not work).

It should be some kind of left wing guerrilla animal liberation force. Fascism treats humans like the animals you are trying to free and is all about superiority of race and species :facepalm:
Original post by Antpoolio
Eyy lmao don't get salty m8 just because you're feeling big from all that soy milk you had this morning ;D

Ay I am. Keep sucking on them cow titties you breastfeeding boy
Original post by HopelessMedic
So you want individual freedom to be taken away? That's quite regressive and prohibition has been shown to not work.

Prohibition of murder, rape, theft and so on are not regressive in any way, and there is no reason to think that more control over social interaction and freedom of choice would be regressive.
Do you believe that only people have the right to freedom?

No. I was defending an individual's right to do whatever they want with their own body in general.
Reply 35
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It should be some kind of left wing guerrilla animal liberation force. Fascism treats humans like the animals you are trying to free and is all about superiority of race and species :facepalm:

i'm talking about a fascism that is all-inclusive (racially colourblind) that forces everyone to be vegan and to liberate animals, nothing else. i don't take to kindly to left-wingers, and they have no political influence anymore.
You can try, but ammunition has animal products in it.

You'll be reduced to bringing a knife to a gun fight. I like our odds.
Reply 37
Original post by Drewski
You can try, but ammunition has animal products in it.

You'll be reduced to bringing a knife to a gun fight. I like our odds.

we'll be using asymmetric warfare
Original post by HopelessMedic
All of those things above affect another individual, so not really useful in this discussion. As long as they aren't harming another person then it's none of your business what people do with themselves.

There are always effects on other individuals. Alcohol causes drink driving accidents and property damage; inappropriate appearances can damage the reputations of organisations; high obesity rates fill hospital beds. These are unintended negative consequences of social liberalism.
Original post by Mistletoe
we'll be using asymmetric warfare

But in a non lethal way because of your own rules.

Again. I like our odds.

Quick Reply

Latest