The Student Room Group

Should Vegans form a Fascist Militia?

You only realise how ubiquitous animal products are in food when you start veganism. There is hardly anything for me to eat in my local shop. Not even a vegan pizza or anything.

I am wondering, since veganism is agreed by most as morally superior, should they form an organisation which enforces it, and seek to convert "non-vegans", potentially even forming a political party and performing non-peaceful protests to help enforce veganism? (i am told by a political scholar that peaceful protests do not work).
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

no
Reply 2
Original post by FeloniusFunk
no

why not? it's morally superior. if people didn't get violent over slavery 100's of years ago we'd still be doing it.
Yes create a militia of vegans, that will last, sike they lack the basic nutrients to survive and concentrate.
A scientific wahhabism that incorporates veganism as one of its principles would be excellent for societal progress. However degenerate individualists will always insist on having the freedom to harm their bodies.
(edited 7 years ago)
Of course not. There will be incredibly violent backlash and vegans will be hated more than they are now. Who gives a **** if you're "morally superior"? I want to eat bacon so I will eat bacon. You can pry it from my and thousands, if not millions, of other people's dying hands.
Reply 6
Original post by Antpoolio
Of course not. There will be incredibly violent backlash and vegans will be hated more than they are now. Who gives a **** if you're "morally superior"? I want to eat bacon so I will eat bacon. You can pry it from my and thousands, if not millions, of other people's dying hands.

Yes we can and yes we will.
Reply 7
Original post by Mistletoe
You only realise how ubiquitous animal products are in food when you start veganism. There is hardly anything for me to eat in my local shop. Not even a vegan pizza or anything.

I am wondering, since veganism is agreed by most as morally superior, should they form an organisation which enforces it, and seek to convert "non-vegans", potentially even forming a political party and performing non-peaceful protests to help enforce veganism? (i am told by a political scholar that peaceful protests do not work).

I'm in.
Yes we can and yes we will.

Either you're idiotic or a troll. Either way, have a nice day :biggrin: Though I'm sure ya won't because you're missing out on all that meat.
Reply 9
Original post by kalclash
I'm in.

1st call of action, when there are sufficient numbers, is to go to a supermarket and knock non-vegan food out of people's hands and shout "GO VEGAN!", then ensure that you escape security

I'd be definitely up for burning slaughterhouses to the ground, but attacking ignorant non-vegans, will just make people hate veganism even more. And remember most of us was ignorant to the meat industry at one point.
Reply 11
Original post by The_Herbivore
I'd be definitely up for burning slaughterhouses to the ground, but attacking ignorant non-vegans, will just make people hate veganism even more. And remember most of us was ignorant to the meat industry at one point.

As long as slaughterhouses are in demand they will be made though, so it needs to be done on a personal level. People need to hear about veganism and know that it's going to be enforced. A better option than burning slaughterhouses is to raise money for farms where animals can live out their full lives. But doing both in planned harmony would be best.

omg-save-the-puppies-mmm-bacon-though-hypocrisy-meme-1435092309.jpg
I would rather they didn't, they are intolerable at the best of times.
Original post by The_Herbivore
omg-save-the-puppies-mmm-bacon-though-hypocrisy-meme-1435092309.jpg

Yeah no sorry that doesn't work for me. If Koreans or the Chinese want to eat puppies then they're welcome to. I don't give a ****. Not really a double standard so it doesn't work. Try again buddy :'^)
Reply 15
Acting like vegans haven't already formed a fascist militia.
Yeah no sorry that doesn't work for me. If Koreans or the Chinese want to eat puppies then they're welcome to. I don't give a ****. Not really a double standard so it doesn't work. Try again buddy :'^)

Ah my bad, I'm just going to have to kill you instead.

35148E0A00000578-3633264-He_ll_eat_anything_except_meat_Vegan_Gains_is_a_vegan_bodybuilde-a-54_1.jpg
Original post by MachinesCradle
A scientific wahhabism that incorporates veganism as one of its principles would be excellent for societal progress. However degenerate individualists will always insist on having the freedom to harm their bodies.

Why shouldn't people have that freedom?
Original post by _gcx
Why shouldn't people have that freedom?

If you want society polluted with obesity, drugs, hedonism, deviant sexual practices, etc. then that's your call. I prefer cleanliness.
As long as slaughterhouses are in demand they will be made though, so it needs to be done on a personal level. People need to hear about veganism and know that it's going to be enforced. A better option than burning slaughterhouses is to raise money for farms where animals can live out their full lives. But doing both in planned harmony would be best.

Ah ye It would be better to burn them to the ground with the workers inside eh?

Quick Reply

Latest