The Student Room Group

Finish the ALPHABET before Volunteer Team, Section Leaders, or TSR Staff post! :-)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo
What is next? TheOtherSide. is also a cannibal? :zomg:

U

:sneakydevil:
XENOPHOBIC TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! We did it, wolfy and Cheese! :hugs:

This is the third time this thread won, as far as I know.

If I am right, you and I won the first time round (and the second time...), did we not, wolfy? :laugh:

This is the first win that did not happen at a weird hour like 3 AM, though! :dance:
Original post by Michiyo
Congratulations! We did it, wolfy and Cheese! :hugs:

This is the third time this thread won, as far as I know.

If I am right, you and I won the first time round (and the second time...), did we not, wolfy? :laugh:

This is the first win that did not happen at a weird hour like 3 AM, though! :dance:

Nah the second time was with another person and me (I barely participated the second time I think)

Yeah :five: first time not a 3am win :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Nah the second time was with another person and me (I barely participated the second time I think)

Yeah :five: first time not a 3am win :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but you were there too :biggrin: That makes us the two users who were there for every win... Let's keep that up, shall we? :colone:

I bet Paracosm just let us win since (s)he was talking to Cheese earlier and Cheese joined in :laugh:
Original post by Michiyo
I know, but you were there too :biggrin: That makes us the two users who were there for every win... Let's keep that up, shall we? :colone:

I bet Paracosm just let us win since (s)he was talking to Cheese earlier and Cheese joined in :laugh:

Yep let's keep it up *^O^* :tongue: I think SinsForTragedies (:bunny:) was the other user there in the second win

Probably :wink: but a win is a win :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Yep let's keep it up *^O^* :tongue: I think SinsForTragedies (:bunny:) was the other user there in the second win

Probably :wink: but a win is a win :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We take what we can get :laugh:

E
F :tongue: well done guys I've changed the rules to get rid of the AA, BB etc, so its less confusing :h:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
F :tongue: well done guys I've changed the rules to get rid of the AA, BB etc, so its less confusing :h:

penguin :penguinhug:

It does not matter as long as we have the letter in :biggrin: Thank you, though :penguinhug:

G
Original post by Michiyo
penguin :penguinhug:

It does not matter as long as we have the letter in :biggrin: Thank you, though :penguinhug:

G

H
:tongue: :biggrin:

i didn't know the :penguinhug: emoji existed before now :smile:
I.
(edited 7 years ago)
H
:tongue: :biggrin:

i didn't know the :penguinhug: emoji existed before now :smile:

TheOtherSide. used it once when talking to me and I decided that is the smiley that will describe you from now on :yep: :penguinhug:

K
Original post by Michiyo
TheOtherSide. used it once when talking to me and I decided that is the smiley that will describe you from now on :yep: :penguinhug:

K

L

haha

i think i've kinda adopted the penguin smileys
(i think there was another penguin on tsr too though - can't remember the username though)
L

haha

i think i've kinda adopted the penguin smileys
(i think there was another penguin on tsr too though - can't remember the username though)

I am M again! :biggrin: Which is obvious since I *AM* Michiyo :rofl:

It is because you are a penguin :penguinhug:

Was it :penguin: ?
Original post by Michiyo
I am M again! :biggrin: Which is obvious since I *AM* Michiyo :rofl:

It is because you are a penguin :penguinhug:

Was it :penguin: ?

N

yes it was that emoji :tongue: :smile: & :tux:

i think the other user had Pingu as his avatar
Oooooooooooooooo.

Quick Reply