The Student Room Group

University of Leeds vs University of Surrey vs University of Nottingham

Hey, I have received conditional offers from these 3 unis to study International Media and Communications at Notts, Communications and Media at Leeds and Media, Culture and Society at Surrey.
However, they all are very different unis and I don't know which one to firm.
I'd love some help! :smile:
If I were you, I would forget about the universities and focus on the course. Have you researched the structure and module options for each degree? There are bound to be differences, find out which one you prefer.
Original post by hindioui
Hey, I have received conditional offers from these 3 unis to study International Media and Communications at Notts, Communications and Media at Leeds and Media, Culture and Society at Surrey.
However, they all are very different unis and I don't know which one to firm.
I'd love some help! :smile:

Do any of them offer a year in industry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Do any of them offer a year in industry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surrey and Leeds do but I think Nottingham only offers work placement/Internships during summer or something
Reply 4
Original post by Snufkin
If I were you, I would forget about the universities and focus on the course. Have you researched the structure and module options for each degree? There are bound to be differences, find out which one you prefer.

You're right, there is indeed a course that stands out and it's the one at Nottingham but the difference between that course and the 2 others isn't huge which is why I'm comparing the Universities and Campuses to make a decision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending