Original post by Jojo28j
Hopefully today for you guys! Fingers and everything crossed for you x

Thank you! I really hope it is today x
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 81
I finally got the offer! I'm so happy!
Ahh well done! Just waiting on me 😥 Fingers crossed!
Reply 83
Original post by Jennim
I finally got the offer! I'm so happy!

OMG so happy for you! Are you firming?
Reply 84
Original post by Stevie4312

Thank you! Good luck on yours! X
Reply 85

You will here something soon I'm sure.I spoke to admissions this morning as there was a mistake on my offer and the lady said they have literally just began giving out offers so don't worry to much x
Reply 86
Original post by Jojo28j
OMG so happy for you! Are you firming?

I will be but i havent read anything on how to yet lol, i'll do it tomorrow maybe!
Original post by Jojo28j
You will here something soon I'm sure.I spoke to admissions this morning as there was a mistake on my offer and the lady said they have literally just began giving out offers so don't worry to much x

Ahh thank you! That makes me feel better! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday once again 😂🙈
Reply 88
Original post by Jennim
I will be but i havent read anything on how to yet lol, i'll do it tomorrow maybe!

Im going to wait until after the applicant open day as I have an offer from Salford too.i love different aspects of each course so I really have a big decision to make and don't want to rush although it's looking like UofM! Oh god I'm so excited😀😬
Reply 89
Ahh thank you! That makes me feel better! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday once again 😂🙈

All this waiting is a killer😂I really hope you get a place.x
Reply 90
Original post by Jojo28j
Im going to wait until after the applicant open day as I have an offer from Salford too.i love different aspects of each course so I really have a big decision to make and don't want to rush although it's looking like UofM! Oh god I'm so excited😀😬

I'm so exited too! So far uom is the only one that has given me anything, so i definitely am going there. May I ask what was wrong with your offer? Just in case there is an error in mine :biggrin:
Reply 91
Original post by Jennim
I'm so exited too! So far uom is the only one that has given me anything, so i definitely am going there. May I ask what was wrong with your offer? Just in case there is an error in mine :biggrin:

Oh my fault really.i originally applied for deferred entry for sept 2018 but changed my mind before xmas.i phoned admissions before xmas and asked them to change it but when the offer came through last night it still said sept 18 entry.Dont panic there's nothing wrong with your offer😂
Reply 92
Original post by Jojo28j
Oh my fault really.i originally applied for deferred entry for sept 2018 but changed my mind before xmas.i phoned admissions before xmas and asked them to change it but when the offer came through last night it still said sept 18 entry.Dont panic there's nothing wrong with your offer😂

Oh lmao😂 I've reread the email at least 5x now just to make sure its real
Original post by Jennim
when you have registered you usually wait a bit until they gather all applicants, they do a little talk then straight to the interviews then a debrief session, it's around 2 hours long

Thanks very much huge help :smile:
Original post by Jojo28j

How long after your interview did u get an offer from university of salford?
Reply 95
Original post by Zainab96
How long after your interview did u get an offer from university of salford?

Had my interview on 15th December and received my offer on 11th Jan so about 4ish weeks but we had xmas between then so may have been quicker if it wasn't for that.when was your interview x
Reply 96

Anything yet? X
Reply 97
Original post by Jojo28j
Anything yet? X

Have you applied for any accomodation yet? I'm a bit lost after I got my offer, i don't know which hall to pick lol

also when i went to manchester they said that we are gonna have to go back if we get accepted for like a further insight etc., i have not been told anything yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jojo28j
Anything yet? X

Still nothing! X
Reply 99
has anyone had a request for a second updated reference from UoM?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending