The Student Room Group

Helpful revision video channels for gcse science

Hi, I am currently studying for the new 9-1 edexcel GCSE. Are there any good revision channels for my exam board and the new 9-1 exam . I struggle to find revision channels to do with the new edexcel syllabus
Original post by lavenderlife
Hi, I am currently studying for the new 9-1 edexcel GCSE. Are there any good revision channels for my exam board and the new 9-1 exam . I struggle to find revision channels to do with the new edexcel syllabus

Hey, I know that it's probably very difficult to find resources for the new specification, but you can still use some resources from the old specifications. Some of the content does still remain the same, for example, you could search revision notes for a specific topic in science that you struggle with and find helpful notes or youtube videos etc. I did a quick youtube search and you might find something useful here? https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+9-1+Science+GCSE

Good luck on your GCSEs! :smile:
I need some serious revision sources for the OCR 21st century core and additional sciences. But the only resources I have are CGP books. I think I need more things because the books don't explain everything. Help?

Quick Reply

Latest