The Student Room Group

Do girls finds boxers or fighters attractive?

do you and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JokesOnYoo
do you and why?

Some do, some don't, some don't mind. It can potentially be seen as strong, dominant thing. The idea that they can protect you and so on, how evolution suggests strong, brave males protect their family etc. However others may see it as a bit so good thing, the thought that they think with their fists and not their minds. Can also be seen as intimidating or possibly frightening. I suppose it depends on the fighter themselves and the girl.
Reply 2
Original post by ilovefruit
Some do, some don't, some don't mind. It can potentially be seen as strong, dominant thing. The idea that they can protect you and so on, how evolution suggests strong, brave males protect their family etc. However others may see it as a bit so good thing, the thought that they think with their fists and not their minds. Can also be seen as intimidating or possibly frightening. I suppose it depends on the fighter themselves and the girl.

But why dont people understand that all boxers have very high self control. They learn that from the moment they step in to the ring. They learn that in the ring, anything can happen and you must respect your opponent. Its rather men that dont fight that think they're all tough that cause the most trouble.
boxers are very attractive
some do some don't. They seem like they'd give good piggy backs :tongue:

lol hmu

jk
(edited 7 years ago)
But why dont people understand that all boxers have very high self control. They learn that from the moment they step in to the ring. They learn that in the ring, anything can happen and you must respect your opponent. Its rather men that dont fight that think they're all tough that cause the most trouble.

I guess all they see is the fists and punches and just make assumptions. Plus that and it's easy to understand that someone could get caught up in the moment and go too far. And also backstreet fighting and illegal fights and what not. However, I do think now more than ever before there's a less negative views towards it.
Original post by retro_turtles

I'll give you a good piggy back :wink:
Original post by TeenRose29
I'll give you a good piggy back :wink:

girl no i'll break your back
Reply 8

lol hmu

jk

Do you find them attractive knowing that no guy could ever mess with him or you.
Do you find them attractive knowing that no guy could ever mess with him or you.

well everyone loves their safety! Personal bodyguard :lol:
Reply 10
Thought you were asking about underwear
Original post by CoolCavy
boxers are very attractive

But that Guinea Pig though :love:

There is always someone out there better at something than you
girl no i'll break your back

I've given people my age a piggy back 😂😂
Reply 14
Depends on the overall package - face, body, character

I mean Chris Eubank is a boxer!
Reply 15
Most of them are kinda thick because all they do is throw fists, unless boxing for that lad is just a hobby. So it kinda depends on the girl.
Original post by Casisalive
There is always someone out there better at something than you

That is true but in the case of being a boxer. They will not try it with you because its not an win.
Reply 17

Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys
Original post by gino0753
Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys

very very much doubt that.
Original post by gino0753

So presumably the smaller skinnier guys then went on to be professional fighters, right?

Quick Reply

Latest