The Student Room Group

Msc Management Ucl 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thanks for your replies guys.

I've phones up UCL today and finally managed to get through to them.. They said that apparently they're waiting for the deadline so that all the applications are in before they dish out the offers. He also cited something about "management being an increasingly popular course" so they've got loads of applications to get through. Looks like a waiting game for us
Reply 21
Original post by Muad_J
Thanks for your replies guys.

I've phones up UCL today and finally managed to get through to them.. They said that apparently they're waiting for the deadline so that all the applications are in before they dish out the offers. He also cited something about "management being an increasingly popular course" so they've got loads of applications to get through. Looks like a waiting game for us

To think they would have told me I emailed them and called them up.

That's not fair why did I even rush through my application and interview to apply early.

We won't be hearing back till April. That's a 6 month wait approximately. (Last year they stopped taking in applications around April)
Reply 22
Hey all I applied to UCL for Msc management on October 14th, gave my interview a week later and just tonight got accepted into the MSc management program. I was told that they were redoing the course and had to wait until the new curriculum became offical. Good luck to everyone!
Reply 23
Original post by kamcgrat
Hey all I applied to UCL for Msc management on October 14th, gave my interview a week later and just tonight got accepted into the MSc management program. I was told that they were redoing the course and had to wait until the new curriculum became offical. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your profile background (uni, degree, work xp, gmat etc..)

Cheers! : )
Reply 24
Original post by kamcgrat

Congratulations! I hope I get in, we might be course mates :smile: I guess since I gave in my interview on the 1st of December I'm still gonna have to wait a while before I hear back.
Reply 25
Original post by Muad_J
Congratulations!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your profile background (uni, degree, work xp, gmat etc..)

Of course! So I am an international applicant. I did an undergraduate degree in Film and Digital Media at University of California Santa Cruz. I graduated in three years rather than four though (just took extra classes), and I did two seperate study abroads (one in Fall 2015 at the UC Center London and one this past Fall 2016 at Kings College London). At the moment I have a 3.69/4.0 GPA. I didn't take the GMAT and I have no work experience, though I did mention that I have gone for three years to media conventions/conferences and attended panels on Google Ad-sense, audience retention, and copyright policy.
Reply 26
Hi Guys,
I thankfully managed to get Imperial and UCL offers somehow over the past week.. Genuinely don't know how to decide :confused:
Anyone else heard back?!?!
Reply 27
Iv got an unconditional offer from ucl. My portico just updated. If I get a rejection from lse I guess it's ucl for me :smile:
Original post by rida.s
Iv got an unconditional offer from ucl. My portico just updated. If I get a rejection from lse I guess it's ucl for me :smile:

Congrats :smile:
Original post by rida.s

Congratulations!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your profile background (uni, degree, work xp, gmat etc..) , when did you apply for this program

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rida.s

Congratulations!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your profile background (uni, degree, work xp, gmat etc..) , when did you apply for this program

Reply 31
Original post by lowellkim
Congratulations!!!!!

Hey. I studied business management at King's college London and graduated with a high 2:1 (67). Iv been working as a customer service executive (6-7months of work experience). Apart from that iv held 3 positions in two societies at uni. Never gave gmat.
Reply 32
Original post by lowellkim
Congratulations!!!!!

I applied on the 6th of November but apparently they started considering it on the 24th. Had my interview on the 1st of December.
Original post by rida.s
I applied on the 6th of November but apparently they started considering it on the 24th. Had my interview on the 1st of December.

Thanks!
My applications still under consideration and I gave my interview on the 25th of Jan. I have to wait a while before I hear back. T.T
Reply 34

Sent a request. Always strange to see you have a mutual friend with a random stranger on the internet lol
Reply 36
Original post by danaxx92
Sent a request. Always strange to see you have a mutual friend with a random stranger on the internet lol

You mean us?
Reply 37
I started my course in january 2017 lool
Reply 38
I called ucl and they told me a decision has been made but they can't tell me over the phone. And I will receive an email in between 5 to 10 working days. It's probably a rejection right ?
Reply 39
I have just been selected for UCL Msc management programme. But I have already paid the deposit for Cass's MSc in management programme. what should I do? Which one is better? How is the new location of the UCL management school, considering it is just one floor ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending