I would miss YOU! :cry2:

I love you more :lovie:

And you are the best :lovehug:

How is your day, Cheese? :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wolfmoon88
What is Unit 3? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are three units in Edexcel AS Chemistry. Each unit is a separate paper.
Unit 3 is the alternative practicals. We do the paper as a theory paper in which questions regarding practicals are asked. That's why I am struggling, in guessing which practicals would come for the exams.
Original post by Michiyo
Never got around to it :laugh: I was too busy playing World of Warcraft :rofl:

You win a troll award for your name :rofl:

Yep, wolfmoony-chan! :yep: :cube:

Aww :/ you should play it, it's fun :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

:hugs: meh fine...

Original post by Reshyna
There are three units in Edexcel AS Chemistry. Each unit is a separate paper.
Unit 3 is the alternative practicals. We do the paper as a theory paper in which questions regarding practicals are asked. That's why I am struggling, in guessing which practicals would come for the exams.

You have practicals too? in IB we have practicals as well... what I am doing is just remembering all practicals... just so there are no surprises

You have practicals too? in IB we have practicals as well... what I am doing is just remembering all practicals... just so there are no surprises

:yep: We have practicals. But for AS I think people should submit their practical reports, while people doing IAL (me) do them as part of theory.
Aww :/ you should play it, it's fun :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

:hugs: meh fine...

Tell me more about it, wolfmoony-chan! :h:

My other male friend on TSR ended up stuck with an even dumber nickname (not to mention my real life male friends...). I like how you are all like 'meh fine' and give up :rofl:
Original post by Reshyna
:yep: We have practicals. But for AS I think people should submit their practical reports, while people doing IAL (me) do them as part of theory.

For us, we do it as theory as well rather than practical reports. :tongue:
Original post by Michiyo
Tell me more about it, wolfmoony-chan! :h:

My other male friend on TSR ended up stuck with an even dumber nickname (not to mention my real life male friends...). I like how you are all like 'meh fine' and give up :rofl:

UWS :teehee: :tongue:

Well it is a game where you basically build up civilizations for certain victory types so like strategy games... how to build up the civilization so I can win in a certain area :tongue:
UWS :teehee: :tongue:

Well it is a game where you basically build up civilizations for certain victory types so like strategy games... how to build up the civilization so I can win in a certain area :tongue:

It was UWS, indeed :rofl: IDK if you know his real name, but if you do, I might as well tell you my stupid nickname for him if you want me to :rofl2:

Sounds very typical of a strategy game! :biggrin: What makes you like it more than other games? :h:
Totally misplayed poker last night to finish 70th and net around a $1 loss but woke up this morning and immediately won enough to cover it lol (well much more than cover it, dunno why I phrased it like that) Perhaps I should stick to cash games online, seem so much easier..
Original post by Michiyo
It was UWS, indeed :rofl: IDK if you know his real name, but if you do, I might as well tell you my stupid nickname for him if you want me to :rofl2:

Sounds very typical of a strategy game! :biggrin: What makes you like it more than other games? :h:

No I don't know his real name so don't tell me :tongue: but the nickname alr sounds like a laugh :biggrin:

Hahaha It's well constructed :tongue: (I play Sims so I guess my opinion of games isn't that advanced in the first place :biggrin:)
No I don't know his real name so don't tell me :tongue: but the nickname alr sounds like a laugh :biggrin:

Hahaha It's well constructed :tongue: (I play Sims so I guess my opinion of games isn't that advanced in the first place :biggrin:)

All of the nicknames I give are stupid and cute :biggrin: :cute:

I play Sims too! :five: Sims 3 at the moment... :laugh:
Original post by Michiyo
All of the nicknames I give are stupid and cute :biggrin: :cute:

I play Sims too! :five: Sims 3 at the moment... :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

I play Sims 4! :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl:

I play Sims 4! :biggrin:

At least yours is not that bad and makes sense :rofl:

I play Sims 3 just so I could be a witch or a mermaid :innocent: I ended up trying to improve all of my skills and never using my magic, though :frown:
Original post by Michiyo
At least yours is not that bad and makes sense :rofl:

I play Sims 3 just so I could be a witch or a mermaid :innocent: I ended up trying to improve all of my skills and never using my magic, though :frown:

Indeed :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: You should use your magic... that's the point of Sims 3 :rofl:
Original post by Michiyo
Never got around to it :laugh: I was too busy playing World of Warcraft :rofl:

You win a troll award for your name :rofl:

Yep, wolfmoony-chan! :yep: :cube:

Going to orchestra ttyl, miss u already :puppyeyes:
Indeed :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: You should use your magic... that's the point of Sims 3 :rofl:

I just tried to play Sims 3 again after not having played it since October and realised I have no idea what I was doing, nor do I remember how to play it properly :rofl:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Going to orchestra ttyl, miss u already :puppyeyes:

Miss you even more :lovehug:

Have fun at the orchestra! :h:
:tongue:
:h:

Latest