The Student Room Group

"Berkeley riots a beautiful sigh" - Democratic Congresswoman.

Sight*

You ****ing what mate?

http://washingtonfeed.com/dem-congresswoman-calls-the-violent-riots-at-berkeley-a-beautiful-sight.html

Democratic Rep. Val Demings (Fla.) said on Thursday that the violent riots that took place at the University of California, Berkley the prior night were a “beautiful sight.”

So a man being knocked into a coma, three woman being assaulted, and large crowds going against the Law is "beautiful"?!

Democrats need to sort themselves out.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mathemagicien
She's not saying the violence is beautiful, but the fact that so many people went out to protest the neo-Nazi speaker is heartwarming.

She said the RIOTS were a "beautiful sight"... since when have riots ever been peaceful and without violence.
These leftist rabid animals are really starting to grate on my nerves.
Well - if Germans rioted against the nazi regime, would you not think that was a beautiful sight?

This comparison isn't really even worth answering tbh.
Reply 4
Well - if Germans rioted against the nazi regime, would you not think that was a beautiful sight?

I don't usually resort to name calling, but in this instance, I'll make an exception:

You're an idiot.
Reply 5
She's not saying the violence is beautiful, but the fact that so many people went out to protest the neo-Nazi speaker is heartwarming.

He's a Greek Jew. Try harder.
Lmao lefties on this site don't get half as annoyed when len goodman/ chaoskass spouts their comments so why is it opposite when it's with mathemagicien? :rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by StrawbAri
Lmao lefties on this site don't get half as annoyed when len goodman/ chaoskass spouts their comments so why is it opposite when it's with mathemagicien? :rofl:

Anyone who chats **** on this site gets their just deserts. End of.
Reply 8

Nobody's annoyed. Just marvelling at the remarkable stupidity of the comment.
Apparently the rioters caused $100,000 of property damage and we all know the left wing social studies majors aren't going to be paying ****.
Original post by jape
Nobody's annoyed. Just marvelling at the remarkable stupidity of the comment.

But you know he's not being serious right? :lol:
If you're taking the time out to respond to obvious trolls it means they must have got to you somehow.

No one even responds to kass/len now
(edited 7 years ago)
These acts speak volumes for what these people stand for.

This violence, this abuse, isn't isolated it's systematic. This is the way they function. Check out the threads questioning feminism on this forum. The abuse that I got for starting a thread questioning the way we go about forming relationships was just crazy. I had an American mod join in the abuse attacking my personal life and telling me to leave this country..lol

They do not have a case for their cause, so they operate in secrecy and when anyone questions what they stand for they do their best to silence them through authoritarian means, abuse, violence, terrorism...they do not benefit from people putting their brittle ideologies under scrutiny.

By the way this attack in Berkley university is nothing compared the terrorism and authoritarianism and atrocities committed by feminist organisations over the past hundred years, nothing. Read up on the story of Erin Pizzey....This is a woman who founded the first shelter for victims of domestic violence...she did not share feminist hate towards men....they threatened her life to the point where she was driven into exile out of the UK for 15 years ...bomb plots and violence and everything etc...They used to picket her lectures with signs reading "ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS. ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!. They drove her out of the country and took control over her charity....its like the stuff of Hollywood movies.

There is this very famous video on youtube of feminists in latin America, violently attacking and sexually abusing boys protecting a catholic church from vandalism. Its too much for this forum....but if you want to see it let me know.

Look up feminist terrorist organisations like the angry brigade...look up first wave feminist terrorism by the 'suffragettes' against people like magistrate Sir Henry Curtis Bennet whom the suffragettes attempted to murder for attempting to put the leader of the suffragette movement Emmeline Pankhurst on trial for acts of violence ...Read up on Annie Bell a first wave feminist terrorist who tried to bomb churches in 1914...a woman who in her trial threatned the court with the same fate as the churches but was never handed a sentence...

Go to any university in the UK and you will see feminists in the students union doing their best to suppress and block any attempts by male students to form a male representative role....They recently blocked an attempt at creating a male rights advocacy group at the University of Durham which was set up by a male student to raise awareness about male suicide after his friend killed himself, because it was ‘too controversial’…..there is no role for a male representative in the student's union whilst there is one for women thanks to feminist suppression.

Read up the attack on the Warren Farrell event on male suicide in the university of Toronto Canada....

[video="youtube;iARHCxAMAO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0[/video]

This authoritarianism has been going on for decades....finally, people are starting to wake up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CookieButter
These acts speak volumes for what these people stand for.

This violence, this abuse, isn't isolated it's systematic. This is the way they function. Check out the threads questioning feminism on this forum. The abuse that I got for starting a thread questioning the way we go about forming relationships was just crazy. I had an American mod join in the abuse attacking my personal life and telling me to leave this country..lol I had five comments removed and edited before giving up and just letting them do their thing.

They do not have a case for their cause, so they operate in secrecy and when anyone questions what they stand for they do their best to silence them through authoritarian means, abuse, violence, terrorism...they do not benefit from people putting their brittle ideologies under scrutiny.

By the way this attack in Berkley university is nothing compared the terrorism and authoritarianism and atrocities committed by feminist organisations over the past hundred years, nothing. Read up on the story of Erin Pizzey....This is a woman who founded the first shelter for victims of domestic violence...she did not share feminist hate towards men....they threatened her life to the point where she was driven into exile out of the UK for 15 years ...bomb plots and violence and everything etc...They used to picket her lectures with signs reading "ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS. ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!. They drove her out of the country and took control over her charity....its like the stuff of Hollywood movies.

There is this very famous video on youtube of feminists in latin America, violently attacking and sexually abusing boys protecting a catholic church from vandalism. Its too much for this forum....but if you want to see it let me know.

Look up feminist terrorist organisations like the angry brigade...look up first wave feminist terrorism by the 'suffragettes' against people like magistrate Sir Henry Curtis Bennet whom the suffragettes attempted to murder for attempting to put the leader of the suffragette movement Emmeline Pankhurst on trial for acts of violence ...Read up on Annie Bell a first wave feminist terrorist who tried to bomb churches in 1914...a woman who in her trial threatned the court with the same fate as the churches but was never handed a sentence...

Go to any university in the UK and you will see feminists in the students union doing their best to suppress and block any attempts by male students to form a male representative role....They recently blocked an attempt at creating a male rights advocacy group at the University of Durham which was set up by a male student to raise awareness about male suicide after his friend killed himself, because it was ‘too controversial’…..there is no role for a male representative in the student's union whilst there is one for women thanks to feminist suppression.

Read up the attack on the Warren Farrell event on male suicide in the university of Toronto Canada....

[video="youtube;iARHCxAMAO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0[/video]

This authoritarianism has been going on for decades....finally, people are starting to wake up.

That video made me very sad. From his wiki page "All of his books are related to men's and women studies; consistent to his books since the early 90's has been a call for a gender transition movement, focusing on ways in which women's liberation has failed to recognise men's disadvantages within patriarchal power structures--that is, that men are as oppressed by male-dominated power structures as women are." Sounds pretty reasonable. I can certainly see how patriachal influences can be detrimental to men's lives. I know first hand what it's like to have a mental illness and to be treated like I should just pick my feet up and "man up" because I'm a young male and men aren't supposed to show weakness. No wonder so many men kill themselves. I think there is absolutely a place for feminism in society, just as there is a place for men's rights, but so much of the time it just seems to more of a **** slinging competition rather being about actually helping people. I don't have much love for the men's rights movement, because it has similar problems to feminism, but I have to say feminism seems particularly bad, almost like an accepted hate group.

Because there are less lefties, for good reason.
The left really are losing the plot.

Hundreds of white privileged people riot to prevent a Jewish homosexual from exercising his right to free speech and who do they support?

The anti-free speech rioters!!!!!

Only kidding, we all know the left react to free speech like a vampire sprayed with garlic infused holy water.
Original post by לזייןהאיסלאם
That video made me very sad. From his wiki page "All of his books are related to men's and women studies; consistent to his books since the early 90's has been a call for a gender transition movement, focusing on ways in which women's liberation has failed to recognise men's disadvantages within patriarchal power structures--that is, that men are as oppressed by male-dominated power structures as women are." Sounds pretty reasonable. I can certainly see how patriachal influences can be detrimental to men's lives. I know first hand what it's like to have a mental illness and to be treated like I should just pick my feet up and "man up" because I'm a young male and men aren't supposed to show weakness. No wonder so many men kill themselves. I think there is absolutely a place for feminism in society, just as there is a place for men's rights, but so much of the time it just seems to more of a **** slinging competition rather being about actually helping people. I don't have much love for the men's rights movement, because it has similar problems to feminism, but I have to say feminism seems particularly bad, almost like an accepted hate group.

His speeches and events are constantly attacked by feminist groups.....and he's just one example. Every single personality that questions feminism in the slightest has their life destroyed...even feminist personalities. Erin Pizzey, the women that I referred to in my previous comment was a feminist....her life was destroyed by feminism.

I don't personally agree that the issues of male suffering is a result of what feminists call the patriarchy. According to feminism the patriarchy is a system whereby men rule over the world setting it up such that it benefits men whilst subjugating women. Men are disadvantaged in every aspect of life as compared to women, not just mental health, education, work, family, legislation, war, relationships, health, everything, ..this contradicts patriarchy. If anything there is a stronger case for a matriarchy than there is for a patriarchy...
(edited 7 years ago)

tfw a gay of jewish descent is called a nazi
His speeches and events are constantly attacked by feminist groups.....and he's just one example. Every single personality that questions feminism in the slightest has their life destroyed...even feminist personalities. Erin Pizzey, the women that I referred to in my previous comment was a feminist....her life was destroyed by feminism.

It's disgraceful. Any ideological movement which is unable to critique itself is doomed.

I don't personally agree that the issues of male suffering is a result of what feminists call the patriarchy. According to feminism the patriarchy is a system whereby men rule over the world setting it up such that it benefits men whilst subjugating women.

I think a distinction needs to be made between "the patriarchy" and "patriarchal influences". While of course our society is no longer a patriarchy, as there is no large scale agenda to exclude women from gaining positions of power, there is certainly such a thing as patriarchal influences, and I do think they can have a damaging affect on men. The whole "man up" attitude, while appropriate sometimes, ultimately comes from a dated idea of men being expendable utilities, there to provide but never to be cared for. This originates from the time when society was a patriarchy, and is still most perpetuated by male figures such as fathers. Women are guilty of it too, I have first hand experience of that, especially as women often desire the confident, tough man, but I'd still say these unhelpful ideas of what a man "should" be originate from patriarchal influences.

Men are disadvantaged in every aspect of life as compared to women, not just mental health, education, work, family, legislation, war, relationships, health, everything, ..this contradicts patriarchy. If anything there is a stronger case for a matriarchy than there is for a patriarchy...

I don't know about that. I think both men and women both live pretty well in our society, and a lot of these differences are down to choices. There are some really serious issues that face men and women, but I don't see the need to argue over who has it worse off... I know more women than men who have been sexually abused, but I also know more men than women who have been falsely accused of sexual abuse. I don't see the point of trying to assess which is worse or who has it worse off, instead I feel we should just be trying to help people, take people for who they are, and look at each case individually.
(edited 7 years ago)

Which of his views allign with neo-Nazis?
Reply 19
So many righties here getting triggered - love it

Quick Reply

Latest