The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
Awww I hope you fell/fall asleep earlier today. :console:

But you should definitely try to implement the proposed improvement. :yep: Shayad aur mehnat karni padegi aapko (maybe you'll have to try harder) but it'll be worth it. :biggrin:

I don't sleep myself but yeah I love telling people to sleep :lol:

Erm still awake unfortunately
Kis tarah? Bohot koshish ki. How? I've tried very hard.
Practice what you preach -i do fail in that sometimes.
I see. Maybe have something like hot chocolate or warm milk before bed? :dontknow:

Hum expert toh nahin hai (I'm no expert) as you can probably tell :lol:

Practice what you preach -i do fail in that sometimes.

Sahi farmaya aapne (that's right) :lol: Lekin hum nahin kar sakte (I can't). Phir bhi doosron ko aisi hidayat dena achi baat hoti hai na (but still it's good to give people that kind of advice). :tongue:
Dear you
Thank you for telling me you are okay.
Thank you for opening up to me.
How can I repay you, that's the real question.
Love me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear you,
Do I care too much? Shall I reduce my love towards you? I hate the fact you hide stuff from me and lie then pretend it's a joke after i looked like a fool believing you because i loved you... What's the point?

I'm done with you... If I havent popped up to you tomorrow then are officially out my life.

Thank you.
Love me xo
Dear all the *****es inrl
just **** off
hate you all tbh, never did anything but do you talk to me, no :lol:
whatever lol

--------------
Dear myself
if noone acknowledges ur existence why do you expect them to care about your absence

---------------
Dear you,
sorry not sorry for fighting with u
everyone is so hypocritical im fed up of it

------------------
Dear you,
happy birthday for tomorrow, hope you like your cat drawing
it took me three days so i hope you like it lol
and that it makes you happy x
I see. Maybe have something like hot chocolate or warm milk before bed? :dontknow:

Hum expert toh nahin hai (I'm no expert) as you can probably tell :lol:

Sahi farmaya aapne (that's right) :lol: Lekin hum nahin kar sakte (I can't). Phir bhi doosron ko aisi hidayat dena achi baat hoti hai na (but still it's good to give people that kind of advice). :tongue:

I'll try . . . Another night maybe.
Koi harj nahi. No problem
Why do you use the royal we in urdu? That normal? I always just say men for me.
Lol
Dear you,
It's about god damn time I feel nothing now when I see your face. There were days where I would not go even a second without thinking about you but now I am a free, my life is going on track and your name, your face everything that reminds me about you is just gone. And don't get me wrong, I'm glad for the time we spent together but now I've finally moved on and it's for the best. I just feel like you lost out you know. Cause you would be one lucky girl if you actually kept me.
Dear you @mediaya
Now you know
Love me
Fair enough. :biggrin: Lekin kuch na kuch toh karna chahiye aapko (but you should try something).

Haha I don't know why. :lol: But yeah it's normal. I reckon most people will go with what you said though. :yep:

Damn you posted that after 1am. Bet you slept at like 3 or something. Yeh toh achi baat nahin hai madamji (that's not good madam) :tongue:
Fair enough. :biggrin: Lekin kuch na kuch toh karna chahiye aapko (but you should try something).

Haha I don't know why. :lol: But yeah it's normal. I reckon most people will go with what you said though. :yep:

Damn you posted that after 1am. Bet you slept at like 3 or something. Yeh toh achi baat nahin hai madamji (that's not good madam) :tongue:

Bilkul. Ab to bohat pereshan. Jaldi neend aane se mayoos. Definitely. Now very distressed. Don't know how to translate that.

Yes. It's around three again :banghead: smh
Ji han ye to mujhe bhi achi tarah maloom hai. Yes. I know this quite well :lol:
Having a TSR crush who doesn't like you back hurts so much :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Having a TSR crush who doesn't like you back hurts so much :frown:

I think that applies to all crushes, not just TSR. :redface: Hope things turn out okay. :hugs:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I think that applies to all crushes, not just TSR. :redface: Hope things turn out okay. :hugs:

But it is worse on here because I see them posting and it just makes me sad :frown: I really dunno what to do and I can't exactly reveal anything cos y'all know them
Dear me

It's okay to be scared
But that doesn't mean you should push people away
People care you know
Except I don't know what's wrong
I want to feel bad about myself
I want to make myself upset
How ****ed up is that?
I want to make problems out of thin air
I'm just feeling anxious
I don't have a reason why
And I wish I did
I'd rather have a reason
Than no reason at all
:frown:
How can I explain what's wrong
When there's nothing wrong at all?

Just remember that this happens sometimes
It's okay
It doesn't matter if you have no reason
Just chill
You'll be fine in a while
Hopefully

Trust

Love me x
But it is worse on here because I see them posting and it just makes me sad :frown: I really dunno what to do and I can't exactly reveal anything cos y'all know them

With how I am now, I actually prefer the time my TSR crush didn't like me back. I'm still friends with him and all is good :smile:

You can PM me if you wish to talk about it
Original post by Eternalflames
With how I am now, I actually prefer the time my TSR crush didn't like me back. I'm still friends with him and all is good :smile:

I just want to let my crush know that I like them :cry: I have this feeling they don't like me though
I just want to let my crush know that I like them :cry: I have this feeling they don't like me though

Just tell them, you've got nothing to lose :hugs:
Original post by Eternalflames
Just tell them, you've got nothing to lose :hugs:

I don't want things to be awkward for our friendship though :cry2: I am thinking about it but idk :frown:
I don't want things to be awkward for our friendship though :cry2: I am thinking about it but idk :frown:

It might be a bit awkward when you tell him, but you'll get it off your chest. Like I said, I managed to stay friends with mine even though he didn't like me. Would you like to PM me, talk it through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending