The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't want things to be awkward for our friendship though :cry2: I am thinking about it but idk :frown:

Like Eternalflames said, it'll be best to get it over and done with rather than to drag this feeling out. Feel free to PM me too. :hugs:
Original post by Eternalflames
It might be a bit awkward when you tell him, but you'll get it off your chest. Like I said, I managed to stay friends with mine even though he didn't like me. Would you like to PM me, talk it through?

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Like Eternalflames said, it'll be best to get it over and done with rather than to drag this feeling out. Feel free to PM me too. :hugs:

It's been bothering me for a few days now :frown: I think my only option is to tell her

I really don't want to reveal myself :bawling:
Dear you,

I'm fed up of you ridiculing me and thinking that it's okay. You've shown me your true colours yesterday when you embarassed me publicly and I refuse to act like everything is okay anymore. You still haven't checked up on me to see if I'm okay and you joined in with the bullies, what kind of friend are you?
I'm strong enough now to realise I don't need you and I'm happy that this friendship is done.

From me .
It's been bothering me for a few days now :frown: I think my only option is to tell her

I really don't want to reveal myself :bawling:

Okay, but make sure you tell them :smile:
Dear You..

dont be surprised if i turn up to your door ready to hit you with a wok,.....im fed up of your sh*t

love me :h:
Dear you,

I know you love me so so much and would do anything for me but I wish that you would change your mindset and see things my way. It's something that I really wanna do but I'm not gonna because I respect your feelings and dont want to disappoint you. Its not something that could ever be classed as me disappointing you, in fact id be making you so proud but you dont see it that way and its a real damn shame.

love me

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Dear You..

dont be surprised if i turn up to your door ready to hit you with a wok,.....im fed up of your sh*t

love me :h:

yasss gurlll! and when you do can you snap it? :mmm:
Dear you,

I know you love me so so much and would do anything for me but I wish that you would change your mindset and see things my way. It's something that I really wanna do but I'm not gonna because I respect your feelings and dont want to disappoint you. Its not something that could ever be classed as me disappointing you, in fact id be making you so proud but you dont see it that way and its a real damn shame.

love me

fecking anon

yas guys thats my anon number huehue
Dear you,

love me

of course i will! ill post it on here :h:
Unable to sleep early? :beard:

Yes. It's around three again :banghead: smh
Ji han ye to mujhe bhi achi tarah maloom hai. Yes. I know this quite well :lol:

Awww :console:

Haha that's good. Maloom hai toh koi bahana nahin chalega (if you're aware of it then no excuses will do). :noway:

Tried anything yet? :redface:

Waisay humara toh neend se rishta bilkul nahin banta, iss liye hum doosron ki fikr karte rehte hai ke unka yeh rishta ban jaye (I don't get along with sleep so that's why I try to help others in that way). :tongue:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
of course i will! ill post it on here :h:

:dance:
Original post by Eternalflames
Okay, but make sure you tell them :smile:

I'll try but I don't think they are interested :frown: Oh why do I make things so difficult for myself :cry:
Dear mods,

Sorry for the post you had to remove.
Sorry for the PMs you had the send me about my mental health.
But also a big THANK YOU for everything.

Love me x

Dear this thread,

Thanks for helping me so much.
I'm now gonna leave you alone.

love me x

Dear everyone i know,

I'm leaving TSR.
I love you all.
Thank you SO SO SO much for everything :colondollar: :colondollar: i wont ever be able to thank you enough for that :frown: you helped me so much :h:
I love you all :lovehug:

A big hug from me :grouphug:
Dear mods,

Sorry for the post you had to remove.
Sorry for the PMs you had the send me about my mental health.
But also a big THANK YOU for everything.

Love me x

Dear this thread,

Thanks for helping me so much.
I'm now gonna leave you alone.

love me x

Dear everyone i know,

I'm leaving TSR.
I love you all.
Thank you SO SO SO much for everything :colondollar: :colondollar: i wont ever be able to thank you enough for that :frown: you helped me so much :h:
I love you all :lovehug:

A big hug from me :grouphug:

*wonders who this is*
*wonders who this is*

*wonders how you're awake*
Original post by AndrewSCO
*wonders how you're awake*

I sleep-TSR. The addiction is real, man.
I sleep-TSR. The addiction is real, man.

Damn, and you say I'm bad
2nd time I've seen you now. Somehow, miraculously you have become even prettier the 2nd time. Just a full on shame that the arrangement wasn't that great otherwise I definitely would have asked you for your name. Let's hope I see you for a 3rd time in the future :smile:.
Dear You

I still really like you. I don't know the reasons as to why the feeling is not mutual but I hope that things change. But then again I also fear that you may get caught up in the novelty of it all and then I might fail to interest you. I hope you remember.

From me
Dear you,

Why do I still cry over you? I thought I was over you. Even as a friend, please be a tiny bit considerate of my feelings? I don't actually know why I'm still friends with you.

Love, me.
Reply 2099
Tfw you get attached to people too quickly :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending