The Student Room Group

My M&S pastry has been eaten

Either my flatmate or her mum has eaten one of my M&S chicken & mushroom pastries that was in the freezer. My flatmate has eaten something of mine from the fridge in the past too.

What shall I do?
Reply 1
You can't really accuse people without any evidence but if they're the only two then you probably need to label your food for next time. Then if it's gone again then probably tell them...

Or maybe just get a mini fridge for your room?

Don't try the laxatives trick pls
Friends how confident and assertive you are.

Imo its too small an issue, unless more food goes missing

1. Ignore.
2. If it continues put note on fridge door asking whoever it is to stop.
3. Label your stuff more clearly.
4. Start making sure everything is sealed.
5, If it continues have a house meeting and get some ground rules. Like you dont min if they ask and replace or they notify and replace.

Only you know whether the dram created will be worth it.
Original post by Anonymous
Either my flatmate or her mum has eaten one of my M&S chicken & mushroom pastries that was in the freezer. My flatmate has eaten something of mine from the fridge in the past too.

What shall I do?

Install a secret camera near the freezer. Alternatively, ask them and tell them not to do it again if they did it. Failing that, put all your stuff in carrier bags in the freezer, tied in a certain way, so you can tell if anyone has opened and retied them.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
You can't really accuse people without any evidence but if they're the only two then you probably need to label your food for next time. Then if it's gone again then probably tell them...

Or maybe just get a mini fridge for your room?

Don't try the laxatives trick pls

:rofl: at the laxatives. Pretty sure you've provided the OP with this idea now :colonhash::erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanny17
:rofl: at the laxatives. Pretty sure you've provided the OP with this idea now :colonhash::erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It normally comes up in someone is drinking my milk thread. UWS likes to use laxatives ive seen him suggest it before.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
It normally comes up in someone is drinking my milk thread. UWS likes to use laxatives ive seen him suggest it before.

:lol: Guess he likes to spread the word :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

What shall I do?

Crush some sleeping pills in the next pastry. The person who passes out is the culprit. :biggrin:

A better solution: get your own mini fridge for your room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending