The Student Room Group

Gcse ebacc help

So, I'm going to be choosing my gcse options and my school is highly recommending the ebacc pathway and it's compulsory for set 1 French students. I'll be doing the ebacc and my question is shall I choose BOTH history and geography. So many people are telling me that it's going to be hard ( bear in mind I'm doing the 9-1 gcses) Did you do history and geography? Shall I do it? Is it hard?

Also are these good gcse options for dentistry:
Maths
English lit
English language
3Rd science
French
And geog
History
I'm in year 11 and when applying for sixth form, i realized that no one really cares about your options in GCSEs. Don't do anything too hard because it would just get too much. I would suggest you to choose one from History and Geography. I'm doing Geogarphy and I think its alright but I have never been interested in History which might be different for you.
Reply 2
Original post by theuglymeme
I'm in year 11 and when applying for sixth form, i realized that no one really cares about your options in GCSEs. Don't do anything too hard because it would just get too much. I would suggest you to choose one from History and Geography. I'm doing Geogarphy and I think its alright but I have never been interested in History which might be different for you.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest